Friendship Problems

Cyan had been trying out all the weapons in Conner's closet, and now there was a lot of pink ink on the floor. But Cyan thought he wouldn't mind. While trying out weapons, she picked his Neo Splash-O-Matic as her favorite . "I wonder what Inklings use these for on the surface..." Cyan thought outloud. "I mean... there not trying to do any tests as far as I'm concerned. Just then Conner walked in.
"What are you doing in my room!"
"I-I'm so-" Cyan started.
"OUT! And look at this mess... ugh.."
"C-Conner.. I can cle-"
"OUT YOUR DUMB OCTOLING"
"Fine, Agent 3! I guess we haven't made up!" Cyan stormed out of the house.
"W-Wait! Cyan I didn't mean that!" Conner ran out to look for her.

                            Conner's POV
"Cyan!!" Conner was looking around Inkopolis Square for her. 'Ugh... why did I yell that... she not much of a talker, and I'm lucky enough that she talks to me as much as she does!' Conner thought. 'I'm such a stupid squid...' he thought looking around more.

                             Cyan's POV
Cyan was hiding out in the alley way in the Square crying. 'Why'd I ever think anyone would accept me... I mean, an octoling?' Cyan thought, tears pouring down her face. "This would never had happened if I was under octotavio's control... yes i couldn't even control my own actions but I was appreciated.." Cyan murmured. "So you want to go back to Octotavio" Cyan heard a voice say.
"W-Who's there?" Cyan quickly stood up, her eyes darting around the alley.
"No need to worry.. I'm your friend"
"If you are...  show yourself!" Cyan shouted.
"I won't do that... but I'll do this instead."
And then Cyan saw her world fade into black.

When Cyan woke up, she was on a table, her arms tied to the table.
When she tried turning into her octopus form, she got a intense shock.
"W-What I-Is this..." Cyan stammered, removing from the shock.
"You said you would rather work for Octotavio again, so we're waking it happen"
It was the voice again.
"The the shades on her" The voice ordered.
"N-No!" Cyan struggled to avoid the glasses but she couldn't.
She sat there waiting for own will to be taken from her, but all she heard in her ears was loud blaring muisc.
"The...Calimari Inkantation.." she murmured.
"She heard the blasted song.. turn up the intensity of the hypnoshades." They voice yelled.
As the intensity went up, the tunes of Calimari Inkantation got deeper and more disorganized.
"S-Stop" Cyan said through gritted teeth.
"Turn it to 100!" She voice said, knowing that was the last push.
As the intensity went up, Calimari Inkantation got softer and Cyan began to feel weird.
She couldn't even move her own legs.
"Agent....3....wi..ll... stop you...." Cyan murmured, barely able to speak now.
Cyan struggled to keep the hypnoshades from taking over.
But it was no use.
"Agent...3....Conner...plea...se...help" Cyan muttered out these last words before the hypnoshades took over.
'I'm fighting to keep my thoughts... but I can't even control my body... Conner... please.." Cyan thought.
'Send her out into battle' the voice said.
Cyan unwilling nodded and walked towards octo canyon.
'Body...listen to me! Stop moving!' Cyan thought, but I was to no prevail.
'Conner... please....'

Boom. Cliffhanger?
Comment a ship name for Cyan and Conner :)
Chapter 4 is coming soon. Ok? So don't kill me. And I'm still working on A Splash of Color :>
So... bye c: