Breakout

"Wait!" Faith took her hand of the door and tossed Cyan a pair of hypnoshades. Cyan gave Faith a confused glare.

    "Don't work, you see how the light is dim. That means it's broken... if anything starts to happen I'll try my best to snap you out of it.." Faith pointed out.

    "Ok.." Cyan said, putting it on. She could faintly hear Octavio's music but nothing to severe to block out her judgement and free will.

    "Ok," Faith let out a sigh and opened the door.

    Cyan grabbed Faith by the arm. Faith winced. "You don't have to be so violent.." Faith whispers. "Sorry.." Cyan muttered.

    They walked down the long hallway trying to find an escape route. "You sure you don't remember anything about this place?" Faith said through her teeth. Cyan shook her head.

    Suddenly a load blast of Octavio's music was blasted out. Cyan violently shoved Faith to the floor. Faith let out a small yelp. "Ow!" Faith gritted her teeth.

    "Sorry!" Cyan said, snapping out of the control. "I-it's fine..." She gave a weak smile, trying to hide the pain in her voice.

    "Let's just get out of here..." Cyan said, helping Faith to her feet.
'A way out..' Cyan thought. She reached into the memory to regain the thought of an exit.

    "Got it!" Cyan whispered/exclaimed. "Keep you voice down.. and got what?" Faith shot a glance at Cyan.
"The closest exit is down the side route to the main entrance" Cyan said.

    Cyan lead Faith down halfway of the main hallway. Luckily it wasn't that busy so they were able to sneak into the side entrance hallway.

    "Ok, the exit should be right down here... but I feel like I'm missing something..." Cyan murmured the last part.
They continued down the hall before an octoling stopped them.

    "What are you doing with the agent?" The octoling spoke in Octarian.
"Im taking her to the execution field" Cyan said back to her. "Ok.." the octoling stepped out from behind the door.

    When the girls were out of audio range Cyan let out a sigh of relief. "What'd you tell her?" Faith asked.
"I was taking you to the execution field. Now we better go before something bad happens..." Cyan rushed Faith along.

    Cyan stopped, and took off the hypnoshades. "Good riddance..." She muttered. She threw them on the ground, and then stepped on them.

    "Ok, now we need to climb the fence.." Cyan started to climb, Faith following behind.
"Wait a second- why don't we slip through the grates?" Faith said, turning into a squid and went through the grates.

    "Oh, way better idea.."  Cyan turned into an octopus and went the the fence. "Ok, now to find Conner"

    Cyan started to look around.
"Found him!" Faith pointed to a small hill where Conner was sleeping, using his cape as a blanket.

    Cyan started to blush. 'He acts like a little kid' She thought smiling. Cyan yawned and, without realizing it, walked over to Conner and  lay down.

    "I love you.." Conner murmured, flinching in his sleep. Cyan took his cape and put it over her, still making sure Conner had some blanket. She quickly fell asleep.

    "The ship has sailed" Faith smiled.

Yeah, this would've been publish yesterday but I forgot about it... 🤗🤗 So dont kill me 😨

Until next time squids and octos.... Stay Fresh!