Cousins

Before this chapter starts I just want to say, this story includes charaters from "A Splash of Color" My other book.
Just think of this as before that story takes place :)
_____________________________

"I've only known Faith for about 4 hours but man, she is annoying!" Conner sighed.
"I know.." Cyan rolled her eyes.
"I feel bad for Marie...having to deal with her.." Conner murmured.

    'But she called us a cute couple...' Cyan thought, blushing.
"I'm going to the Sqaure, want tag along?"
Cyan nodded. "Oh, and I bought you some clothes I thought you'd like." Conner said, walking to his room.

    "Ok" Cyan went upstairs to change.
She put on the Octoking Jersey and went down stairs.
"So what are we going to do? Should I grab I'm Carbon Roller?" Cyan asked.

    Conner shook his head.
"We are doing Salmon Run. And before you ask, it's where you defeat boss salmon and collect their eggs. If you see anyone in a life float, shoot at them to revive them... got it?"
Cyan nodded. "Ok, let's go"

At the Square...

    As soon as they got to the Square, Cyan could hear rude remarks about octolings.
She looked down at the ground.

    "Come on Neon... don't listen to them..."
"O-Ok..."

    Cyan looked up.
'Another octoling?!' Cyan thought, shocked.
Cyan looked to Conner.
"Go say hi " he whispered.

"Let's just go do the Salmon Run thing..." Cyan said, trying to avoid the subject.
"Ok..." Conner said. "This way,"

After Salmon Run

"How are you so good at everything? You've been in Inkopolis for 3 weeks and you level 67 and Rank S in everything! I'm on level 45 and my highest rank is A" Conner cried.

    He had died 15 times and saved his teammates 2 times. He also collected 6 golden eggs.

    Cyan died 1 time and saved her teammates 14 times. She collected 35 golden eggs. "What can I say? I'm just good at it" Cyan smiled.

    Cyan felt someone grab her from behind. "Ahh help I'm being kidnapped!!!"

    "Cyan...?" It wasn't Conner's voice.... it was a girl.
"How do you know my name! Let go of me!!" The person let go of her. It was the same octoling from before.
"I thought you where a good octoling! You just tried to kidnap me!!" Cyan ran behind Conner.

    "Leave her alone... or else..." Conner threatened. "Cyan.. stop playing... it's only been a few months and you've forgotten me?" The octoling said.

    "Who are you..." Cyan muttered, debating if she should trust her or not.
"I'm you cousin... Neon...remember?"
    'Cousins...?' Cyan thought

    "So you really don't remember me... that's good to know..." Neon murmured.

    'Great... now I have to explain to her what happened...' Cyan thought.

After the story...

    "So your saying you can't remember me?" Neon asked. Cyan nodded.
"That's brings up the fact... how did you get to Inkopolis?" Cyan asked.

    "Well..." Neon started.

This chapter took wayyyyy longer than expected. I start school next week so there will be less updates on my stories... the next chapter will explain Neons Backstory. It'll also be in first person POV because why not.

Until next time... stay fresh squids and octos