Chapter 4

Hello once again, I hope all of you are enjoying my story so far. I can only tell you all that it means so much when I see that one of you has read my story. To be honest, I didn't expect anyone to read anything I wrote. But anyway, if you enjoy feel free to comment and vote. Enjoy Chapter 4!

She wasn't by the tables, or by the corner shop down the road. I only remembered her vaguely, she wasn't one to stick in your mind, but enough to differentiate between complete strangers.

I gave up my search and vowed to approach her first thing tomorrow. Only, I had to find a reason to talk to her without mentioning the whole fake relationship. We had managed to avoid it becoming a large rumour, mainly through getting Marek's friends to vow their silence. They were the only ones who knew.

So, the night came and went and I found myself standing by the tables the next morning. The girl was there too. She was talking in loud whispers to a guy in a rose red biker jacket. I walked over there more confident that what I felt. As I neared them enough for them to notice me, the girl turned her body towards me while the guy, frankly, stood up and left.

The girl looked at me judgementally, and so I looked back.

This time I saw her she made more of an impression. Her hair was eventuating her facial features and hung down until the nape of her neck. She too was wearing a biker jacket, except not as tradition as that of the guy who had stood beside her. There were thin markings in the leather that formed a rose and small red glittering gems that were stuck on the collar. All in all, she looked pretty intimidating.

I had expected my confidence to drop a little or maybe just t feel a like admiration towards her. But nothing came. I had Marek under my spell now, or I was getting there, and she had lost him. Sh was, although it disgusted me, discarded by him.

And I wasn't. Not yet, at least.

"I need your help, Amelie," I demanded. "I need your help to surprise Marek and I know this is a little awkward but I need to know what he likes. What is the one thing in the world he would die for?" That sounded pretty damn convincing. It may have even sounded, so some who didn't know me, like a desperate girlfriend in crisis.

"You need help from me," she asked, disbelievingly. "Well, never thought that day would come," she muttered cynically. "Anyway, Marek is a player, so he is used to getting girls that eat out of the palm of his hand. So change that. Tease him, but just enough so you don't seem needy. Was that good advice?"

I smiled sardonically, "Plenty of good advice."

Marek and I met only several times that day, our first and fourth bloc, lunch and after school. The only time where I had taken Amelie's advice so far was during lunch. Where I just so happened to accidentally sit on Marek's lap. Both Louis and Aiden flashed me mischievous grins. They knew what I was doing, and more than that, they approved.

It was only when I got home that I really started to think about a plan of attack. Realistically, I need a plan that would work long-term as well as short-term, since neither of us knew when this was going to end. When I was going to win.

I sat at my desk and scratched at a piece of paper with my multi-coloured pens for almost Ann hour. I had draw a Venn-diagram, one side with traits of Marek to watch out for, one side for traits I could use to my advantage and the middle was traits that could be both. I was going to take this very seriously.

Then I formulated a plan of attack, tomorrow I was going to show up wearing the most skimpy outfit my closet held. The day after that, I would make little seductive gestures. And this weekend, I would join him at one of those parties and give him something to love. But I vowed I would never go too far.

I know many people say you can't manufacture love. That wasn't my goal. My goal was to show Marek all the loveable qualities about myself and making sure he can't distinguish between lust and love. The reason I strived for lust rather than love was because Marek seemed incapable of that emotion. Only time would show me how completely wrong I had been about that one.

Thank you for reading! If you enjoyed, once again, just feel free to vote or comment. Either would mean the world to me, even though the fact that people have actually clicked on this story does already. Love you all!