mini bonus ⋆

* extremely short *

an eighteen year old jungwoo gathered his papers from the desk, the last one to leave as usual. he'd seen a new boy today, though he didn't know his name. he was pretty cute, but he would never start a conversation on his own unless he was with family or doyoung.

he fixed his slightly messy hair with the only mirror in the room as he was leaving, only to get to the door and almost be thrown off his feet. a gust of wind had him taken by surprise as he was grabbed onto. someone was stopping him from falling. well fuck, this was embarrassing.

"sorry, i was in a rush and i didn't think anyone would still be in here."

he finally cast his eyes on the boy in front of his, his anxiety doubling, no, tripling when the realisation that it was the new cute boy sunk in.

"i-it's o-okay!"

jungwoo tried to leave, slinging his bag over his shoulder but an arm was still attached to him, not allowing him to. he cursed in his head, his toes wriggling with nervousness inside his shoes.

"wait,"

"w-what?"

"i didn't catch your name,"

"i didn't throw it"

the cute boy tilted his head, a blank look on his face and jungwoo giggled, the other having to stop himself from dying or squishing his cheeks on the spot right then.

"i'm j-jungwoo."

"that's a pretty name."

jungwoo's face burned, making the situation so much more entertaining for the confident boy in front of him.

"lucas"

he held out a hand, smiling in satisfaction when it was taken into jungwoo's.

and jungwoo thought that maybe, just maybe, he could fall in love too. like his dad's.

09.11.18

sorry guys, i just took this from the last chapter as i felt there were too many time skips jskslsj. this is the same extract from before but just in a bonus chapter instead.