The beginning of something new

It's been about 3 Months and Oliver and (y/n) became a little closer (y/n) wouldn't ignore Oliver as much as she use to and sometimes she'll come out of her room and talk to Oliver herself.

Because they were becoming closer Oliver decided to go to the store and steal a board game while doing so he scared everyone at the store,because who wouldn't be a little scared seeing a board game float out the store.

Oliver found (y/n) laying on the couch in the living room watching TV.Oliver jumped in front of the TV and yelled.

"Let's play a game" Oliver yelled holding the box up like Simba.

"No" (y/n) said sternly

"Whhhhhyyyyy"

"Because"

"Please"

"No"

"I'll let you visit you friends"

Oliver offer seem to win the girl over as she slid off the couch onto the floor.

"How do you play" (y/n) asked.

"So basically you roll a dice and then you move your person or what ever you are playing as, if you land on a blue square you pick up a blue card if you land on a red square you pick up a red card."Oliver said as he seat up the game.

"Sounds easy"

"I'll be the motorcycle vrom vrom" Oliver laughed while (y/n) giggled

"I'll be the cat then"

"Ok you first (y/n)"

(Y/n) picked up the dice and proceeded to roll the dice as it stoped at 7 she picked up the cat she was playing as and move the cat around the board.

"1,2,3,4,5,6,7" she stoped on a blue so she picked a blue card up and read it out loud.

"What's the most stupidest thing you ever said"

Oliver seemed so happy as he jump up and down still sitting on the floor across from
(Y/n). He looked at (y/n) waiting for her to answer the question.

"I mean...there was this one time and I was getting into this anime 'my hero academia' and I was thinking about it in class so I wasn't paying any attention so when the teacher called my name so I kinda panicked and screamed "DEKU" now that think about it the teacher never called on me again after that" (y/n) giggled

"Really what happened next" Oliver said giggling along side (y/n)

"The teacher just looked at me like I was crazy" (y/n) giggled as Oliver took the dice and rolled still giggling to himself as well.

"1,2,3" he landed on red so he picked up a red card.

"Kiss the person across form you" Oliver read out loud as his eyes slowly started turning pink as he thought about kissing her again.

"I'll just pick another card" Oliver said.

When he was about to pick another card (y/n) shouted

"Ha no it's good I'm not a wimp come at me bro" (y/n) shouted standing up looking down. at Oliver as he was still siting on the floor.

"O-ok" Oliver said as he stood up and walked up to the female only if (y/n) knew what he was planing. (Y/n) thought Oliver was gonna kiss her on the forehead or something but Oliver had other thoughts.

Oliver put his left hand on the girls chin and slowly pushed her face up to look up at him.
(y/n) felt strange she didn't know what she was feeling it wasn't a bad feeling it was nice. Oliver eyes seemed to be welcoming like she could look into his pink eyes forever. Oliver slowly moved his head towards the female then stoped when his forehead was touching hers this time he wanted her to actually want him this time he would not just randomly kiss her he wanted to make sure she was ok with this.(y/n) kept looking into the boys eyes as he looked into hers (y/n) didn't move away so Oliver figured it was ok so he went in for the kiss. Oliver lend in and placed his lips upon the females. (Y/n) didn't pull away but she didn't kiss back either. Oliver could have stayed that way forever he didn't need to breath he was already dead but he knew (y/n) still had to breath sadly so he pulled back and looked the female in her eyes once again.

"I-I'm going to m-my r-room" (y/n) yelled trying to hide the fact that her face was heating up as she ran to her room leaving Oliver there alone to think back on what just happened.

Oliver put his finger on his lips as he smiled thinking back on how (y/n) looked at him before the kiss. 'Could she have feeling for me?'
Oliver thought to himself still smiling like a child at a candy store.

(Y/n) jumped on her bed and just looked up thinking about what just happened asking herself questions after question.

"Why didn't I back away?"
"Why did I let him kiss me?"
"Is this ok?"
"Am I ok?"
"Do I have.....?"
"No,no,no can't be he basically kidnaped me"

(Y/n) stayed up till 5am still thinking over what  happened but soon after she did fall asleep while Oliver was dancing around the house singing like there was no tomorrow.

"I KISSED A GIRL AND I LIKED IT THE TASTE OF HER...."

"dang it what's the rest of the lyrics...." Oliver whispered to himself.