THE NEW HOUSEEEE

The pressure on (y/n) back was removed allowing (y/n) to be able to move.

"You ok (y/n)"

(Y/n) looked up to see Katherine holding out her hand to help (y/n) get up.

"Yah I'm fine even though my back probably broke I fiiiiine" (y/n) said Sarcastically standing up on her own.

"oh boohoo you'll be fine" a voice said behind (y/n) causing her to turn around.

"Sam what the heck" (y/n) said rubbing her back to relieve the pain.

"What I was just saying goodbye to my friend"

"Yah but you didn't have to crush me...."

"Yah I did it was the only way to stop you" Sam said while wrapping her arms around Katherine.

(Y/n) looked at Sam and notice she had some fake brown cat ears on her head Sam had this unhealthy obsession with Nekos so it didn't surprise (y/n) to much.

"What's with the cat ears" (y/n) asked pointing at Sam head.

"There cute right" Sam basically yelled while doing some sort of cat thing and meowing a couple of times.

"...I have to go my moms waiting for me in the car" (y/n) said walking away to the car.

"We'll miss you!" Sam screamed waving goodbye all dramatically.

"I mean the house doesn't look too bad it just doesn't feel right" (y/n) said putting down her bags in her new room.

"What do you mean doesn't feel right" (y/n) mom asked.

"I don't know just feels hunted or something"

"Actually the neighbors said a boy around your age died in this house they said he was murder by his father" (y/n) mom said with a little smile on her face.

"W-what" (y/n) said with all color leaving her face.

"Just kidding, now unpack your stuff and your gonna have to lay on the couch or something cause your bed doesn't get her into tomorrow and also you start school next Monday"
(Y/n) mom said leaving the room to go unpack her stuff.

"Well this sucks" (y/n) whispered under her breath.

Yah pretty short buuut the story really starts the next chapter.