New school new people

"(Y/n),WAKE UP ITS TIME FOR SCHOOL" (y/n) mom yelled while getting ready for work. "I'm ready" (y/n) said walking to her mom room.
"Good you leave in 6 minuets and I have to go now" (y/n) mom said as she rushed out her room giving the (h/c) haired girl a kiss on the forehead "love you (y/n) and be good at school"(y/n) mom said then running down the stairs and out the door.

"(Y/N)" a familiar voice screamed wrapping there arms around her from behind.

"Oliver I wanna make some cereal before school" (y/n) said struggling a little to get out of Oliver grip.

"Fiiiiiinnnnnneee" Oliver whined before disappearing.

(Y/n) grabbed her bag of school supplies and walked down stairs to the kitchen to make her favorite cereal.

"(Y/n)"

"Yes Oliver"

"Do you really even neeeed too go to school" Oliver whined taking a seat across the table from (y/n).

"Yah"

"But what am I supposed too do without you"

"What ever ghost do" The annoyed female said taking a bite of her cereal while looking through her phone.

"Fine I'll just come to school with you" Oliver said with a childish smile clearly happy with himself.

"W-w-what no no no I'm good" (y/n) stumbled nearly chocking on her cereal.

"Buuut angel whhy not"

"Ew don't call me angel and because I said no"

After a while a knock came from the front door (y/n) got her bag and walked towards the door to open it.

"Max,hi" (y/n) said walking out the door closing and locking it behind her.

"The schools this way and try to keep up"
Max said.

"Thanks again for showing me where the school is" (y/n) said trying to start a conversation but Max just rolled his eyes and continued walking.

"Uuuuuggg  she didn't even say bye tooo me"Oliver moaned floating upside down looking out the window.

"You know what she's not my boss" Oliver whispers to himself.

"IM GOING TO SCHOOL"

"We have a new student everyone her name is (y/n)" The  teacher announce.
"Mhhh let's see... you can sit right...there"
The teacher pointed at a girl with very short brown hair wearing a black shirt and some jeans and her eyes were brown and filled with joy the light also seemed to be reflecting off the girls glasses.

Class had just ended and (y/n) was about to walk out the door to her next class into someone called her name.

"Hey (y/n)" The brown haired girl said walking up to (y/n) while adjusting her glasses.

"Wanna sit with me and my boyfriend at lunch" The girl asked

"No thanks" (y/n) said grabbing her books about to head to her next class.

"Ok then if you change your mind you can come sit with us" The brown haired female said about to walk away into she turned back around and look (y/n) in her eyes.