I just don't think I'll be able to do it. I can't stand there and talk about her, staring at her lifeless body. I can't.

"Aye bro" I looked up to see Dylan.

"I brought you some food. Ian know what to give you. I'm sorry bro. I-I can't believe this sh*t happened." He said.
I could tell he was trying not to cry, but, we were all close. Like one big unrelated family.

"I'll f*cking kill him." Tina said before she stood up.

This could go wrong I'm so many ways.

She marched to my closet.
Seconds later, she came out with the gun I kept locked up at all times.

She poured like 10 bullets on the bed and loaded the gun in a matter of seconds. Once she was set, she put it in the back of her pants.

It was happening do fast, I wasn't able to process what was happening until Dylan grabbed my arm and pulled me to the car, where Tina had gone.

I jumped in the drivers seat and Tina jumped in the passenger, which left Dylan in the back.

I reached over and took out my gun I always kept in my truck.

Making sure it was on safety, I stuffed it in my lap and sped to where I knew this clown would be.

(30 minutes later)

"I didn't do it, they did." He told me as he pointed to the two minions he always had around.

On cue, both Dylan and Tina shot the dudes and they both fell to the ground, bleeding to death.

"I should kill you too." I told him through my gritted teeth.
It was the first thing I've said, since I found out Kierra was......

"Do it." He threatens. Shaking my head, I knew it was a set up.

He had guys everywhere, ready to kill all three of us.

"I ain't dumb. But I'll be back, and then it's ya head." I told him before putting my gun on safety and leaving.

Feeling somewhat satisfied, I griped the steering wheel and laid my head on it.

"At east we got the guys who actually did it." Tina told me. I nodded and looked at her.

"I miss her." I mumble. She frowned and hugged me.

"I know, I do too." She cried.

"Uh, Kev lets go." Dylan told me. I looked in the mirror and saw him walking behind my truck.

Speeding off, I left dust and rocks in my path.

I could take that path, or I could call the cops.

"Tina chill out, the cops already looking for him." Dylan told her.

She tried to fight past him, and she almost won.

I didn't want her to do anything she regrets so I stopped her.

"Look at me." I mumbled as I grabbed her arms. She tried to push me but I shook her.

"Look at me!" I yell. She stopped and stared at me while crying.

"The cops are looking for him. I don't want to go to jail, and I know you don't either." I told her as tears ran down my face.

She cried harder and wrapped her arms around my neck, and I wrapped mine around her waist.

"We'll get through this." Dylan added while joining the hug.