"Well he's welcome here anytime. My father owns this hotel and he said that it was fine if you guys stayed here for a while. Charge free." She gives out a placid smile to Tobias and I and then hunches over and pets Gunner. "Here, I'll go get you all some food." Tobias nods.

"Gunner?" He says.

"Yeah, the name seemed legit."

"I actually like name." We pause and then I change the subject.

"So... what were you two talking about?" I ask it slowly but yet full of curiosity.

"Nothing really. She was just here when I walked in not too long after you walked in too. She came over and talked to me about what we were doing here and what Chicago was like. She was full of qustions like that more than anything." He looks into the dinning area and stares into nothing. It's a big dinning place, half filled with people wearing all kinds of color combinated clothes. They must not have the same system we do. "Tris?"

"Yeah?" I say.

"I need to talk to you later. Perhaps later tonight. There's something else I was meaning to tell you." There's more? What else is there left to say? I nod and then he kisses me lightly on my forehead. Now even more curiosity strikes me as I am eager to know what he's going to tell me tonight.

Jessica comes back with plates of food for Tobias and I and pieces of hamburger meat for Gunner. He scarfs it down so quick as if it were the last thing he would ever eat. I sit down and so does Tobias and Jessica.

"Thanks for the food." I say to her smiling. She smiles back with pleasure. If anything she has the personality of the Amity and the whits of a Dauntless. She notices the silver ring on my finger as she eyes it down.

"I see you have an engagement ring on. How nice." She says smirking. "Who's the lucky guy?" She asks me the question as if shes known me forever.

"To-" I almost forgot not to use Tobias's name. "Four." Her smile soons dissipates from her face but then regains it quickly and smiles at Tobias. What was that supposed to mean? Did she actually like him? I maintain a happy appearence and forget about what she just did.

"Oh." She says. "How long have you two been together?" I'm starting to feel a little wierd when she asks all these personal questions about us even though I'm used to Christina asking them all the time. With Jessica asking them though, it's just odd considering that we've only met her since yesterday morning. I can tell that Tobias doesn't mind the questions seeing that he's too concentrated on picking at his scrambled eggs than rather listening to what Jessica has to say.

"We've known each other for two years. Really we've been together for most of that time." It's hard to believe that it's only been two years. If anything it felt longer than that but that could just be all the conflicts we've been facing on the way. "We're also expecting our first child too." I probably shouldn't have said that but sees probably, if not, has already noticed how chuncky I am for my small appearance.

"Well that good." She says it surprised but at the same time sarcasticly. Still, I try to act nice. She cut the topic of Tobias and I and starts asking about what kind of help we would need. I'm glad she stopped talking about us. One more question about it and I might have not kept my niceness anymore. I take a mouthful of egg and she starts asking more questions.

"So I hear you guys are looking for help. What's the problem?" Tobias suddenly becomes alert once he hears about what he was probably waiting for her to ask.

"We need people to help us take down a army of armed Dauntless." She scowls at the word Dauntless.

"Armed what?" She must not know what anything is if she doesn't know what a Dauntless is. I laugh in my head. "I don't think you guys have heard what has happened."