Bonus Chapter: The Day After (Chapter 30)

Everything seems to fall in place when I'm with Tobias. Being a married woman feels so good knowing that I am his. We can finally begin our new life with our son and waking up next to my husband gives me joy. After last night, it was a night that I realized that I do have great feelings towards Tobias that I haven't discovered before. I'm just glad that I get to spend this day with just the comfort of him. 

Tobias shifts next to me in bed, moving his arm over my bare stomach. It gives me a chill that runs down my spine. 

"Morning." He says in a low, deep voice. 

"Morning to you too." I say.

His thumb careses my cheek, moving it in slow circles. I move in closer to him and kiss him on the lips. His head hovers down over to my collar bone, kissing each of the three birds that have permantetly become part of my body. I sigh and then look up to see Tobias's deep blue eyes stare into me with such intensity that I can't resist but to pull his neck down to me so I can kiss him. 

"I love you." Says Tobias.

"I love you too." I smile at him. 

Tobias stands up and searches for his clothes. 

"Shall we have breakfast? My treat." Tobias says as he puts on a tight shirt that hugs all the muscles on his arms. 

I nod. "Hey, Tobias?"

"Yes?"

"Do you think they have any extra boxes left of Dauntless Chocolate Cake that we could possibly make?" The thought of having the cake again makes my mouth water. It's been years since I've had a piece of chocolate cake. 

"For breakfast?" He questions jokingly. 

I wrap the sheets of the bed over my bare body and  make my way over to my luggage to pick out some clean clothes. After finally agreeing on wearing a tradtional black Dauntless tank-top and a pair of black jeans I make my way down to the kitchen with Tobias. 

The place has been abondoned for quite some time for it looks like nothing has been touched or moved out of place in years. 

We find some cake mix in the pantry and Tobias starts making the cake. I lean on a counter with my arms crossed over my chest, smiling. Once the cakes ready he finds a knife and cuts the cake. It's so good to smell the cake again. We eat it all in the kitchen. 

"We should go down to the chasm." I suggest. 

"Just like old times." He says smiling back at me. 

We settle down onto the rocks where Tobias and  I shared our first kiss. He places his hands alligned with mine and then looks out over to the chasm. I lean my head down to rest on his sholder. Tobias notices the gesture and then gently places a kiss on  the top of my head. I come up and kiss  him on the lips gently. After spending hours by the chasm we go to spend the rest of the day walking around the dauntless corridors and reopening the memories of what life once was long ago. I love it actually, walking around Daunltess, holding hands, kissing here and there. 

We retire back to his apartment and lay down just for a little while before we know we have to go home. Packing our stuff up, I catch a glimps of Tobais smiling. It's good to know that he's happy. 

We make our way down over to the truck that Tobias came in. I turn around to look at the building on last time before leaving it once again. We leave the Dauntless behind and come into the Abnegation sector. I'm sad that our honeymoon is over but at the same time I'm excited to come home and begin my new life. 

Pulling into the driveway and then seeing our home agian is welcoming. As I open the door to the house, Jessica greets me with little Andrew. I gently settle him into my arms as he sleeps. We sit on the couch and talk with her a little while before she leaves. Then it's just Tobias, the baby and I. 

This is the first time where we get to spend time with eachother as a family. With my body all curled up against Tobias with the baby still sound asleep against my chest I know this is where I belong. I know that if I would have chossen differently then this would not have happened. Now I find it as something that I can't live without. This is who I am right now and forever... a mom, a wife, and still proud to be, Divergent. 

************************************************

I'm so happy so many have supported me through writting this book. I couldn't help but to write a Bonus chapter for you guys with some FourTris in it:) Happy to say that I'm well on my way to writting some of my own books I hope to get published soon. If you all haven't checked out my Quote Book I posted on Wattpad then please do! Tell me what you think too! I check Wattpad everyday and love to see your comments! Thanks guys for everything!

Be Brave!

~Sabrina M.