"ah yoongi! stop!" she managed to say out, giggling in between the tickles.

"not until you say i'm not cute," yoongi laughed along.

"okay! okay! you're not cute," (name) huffed, panting from all the laughing.

"atta girl," yoongi grinned, pulling her in for a hug.

(name) blushed and buried her face into yoongi's chest.

"you're the cute and cuddly one here," yoongi played with (name)'s hair.

"yoongs," (name) hummed. "why is your heart beating so fast for?"

"shut up," yoongi blushed, flustered at the girl's words. "you're making me feel things."

(name) giggled, "you make me feel things too."

yoongi pulled her in close, "more sleep?"

(name) looked up at yoongi, blushing, "what time is it anyway?"

"like 9? why?"

"oh? the min yoongi woke up early?" (name) teased.

"shush you," yoongi ruffled the girl's hair.

"yoongi," (name) whined, her bed hair even messier now.

"i've got a class at 12 though," (name) sighed, trying to get up.

"no. there's still some time to nap," yoongi held onto the girl.

"let me just set an alarm," (name) reached for her phone to set the alarm.

☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆

yoongi walked (name) to campus after their nap despite (name) asking him to go home. he insisted to walk her and helped carry the canvas. of course they went hand in hand.

"i'll wait for your class to end," yoongi stated as they reached the design block.

"go home yoongs," (name) pouted.

"i will. i'll just come back here afterwards," he gave a small smile. "we'll go eat after your class."

"mmm okay," (name) gave in; there was no use trying to change his mind. besides, food was involved.

"study hard, (name)," yoongi let go of her hand and kissed the crown of her head.

(name) stood rooted after yoongi left, still blushing hard.

"yoo hoo~ (name) unnie?" a voice caught her attention.

"o-oh, mina. h-hello!" (name) stammered.

"i saw what happened," she giggled.

"ahh, shut up," (name) got flustered at the recent memory.

"let's go to class shall we?" mina linked arms with the girl and they headed to class.

let's just say, (name) was distracted in class. she wasn't even listening when the professor praised her for her artwork. her mind kept replaying the events that occured earlier. her face was constantly a shade of red. mina of course took this advantage to tease the girl. she also updated the group chat the girls were in. jae eun and hyerin got excited, spamming the chat, causing (name) to get even more flustered. class went by in a blur. (name) still sat at her desk, trying to remember any homework assigned.

"(name) unnie~ time to go. i'm sure yoongi is waiting for you," mina cooed.

"uh, right," (name) packed her things slowly, slightly nervous.

wtf why are you nervous for? you always hang out with him. it's nothing different.

"there's no homework by the way!" mina called out before she leaves the classroom.

(name) let out a small sigh and walked out of the classroom. she was greeted with yoongi's gummy smile.

"let's go?" he held out his hand towards the girl.

"yeah," she smiled, taking his hand in hers and the two walked out of the building.

☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆