✧ 10.0 ✧

[Twitter]

user(name) : a day with my girls 🤙🏻

4,176 likes | 1,986 retweets

seokkie : you stole my girlfriend!

thatgenjimain : mine too!

chimchim : and mine!

taetae : i don't have a girlfriend :(

user(name) : @seokkie @chimchim @thatgenjimain it's mrs steal yo girl. hide your girlfriends next time. i'm coming for more >:)

user(name) : @taetae you'll find someone. i don't have a partner either!

seokkie : smh why are you like this

user(name) : @seokkie u love me

taetae : yeah but i know someone who'd date you!

user(name) : @taetae lmao stop joking

seokkie : kAy

taetae : i'm not though! ask the rest!! @seokkie @chimchim @thatgenjimain @crabjoon @sunshinehobi @geniusmyg

geniusmyg : @taetae why tf did u tag me for

taetae : @geniusmyg tell her!!

user(name) : @taetae tell me what

thatgenjimain : @taetae lol u going to die

taetae : @thatgenjimain well soMethINg has to happen soOn

thatgenjimain : @taetae true

user(name) : @taetae @thatgenjimain what are y'all on about???

crabjoon : you'll find out soon

sunshinehobi : yeah! enjoy the rest of the day with the girls~ don't worry about it

user(name) : @crabjoon @sunshinehobi okay

☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆

"so," mina cooed.

"what?" (name) tilted her head slightly.

"oh~ you know~"

"what is going on," (name) whined, stopping in her tracks.

"min yoongi, silly!" jae eun chimed in.

"what about him?" (name) huffed, crossing her arms across her chest.

"you got so close to him in such a short amount of time!" mina stated and hyerin nodded in agreement.

"it's only been four months. it's not that short," (name) furrowed her brows.

"(name), babe, you took almost a year to get close to me," jae eun mentioned.

"uh yeah, you were dating my childhood best friend. of course i'd be wary and skeptical," (name) pouted.

"okay okay but what about jae eun and hyerin? you  took quite long to get close to them too," jae eun added.

mina slung her arm on (name)'s shoulder, "we're just saying that maybe~ the two of you have some hidden feelings for one another?"

"what are you talking about," (name) looked mina.

hyerin spoke, grabbing (name)'s attention, "it's like a strangers to friends to lovers kind of thing!"

"exactly!" jae eun hit (name)'s arm playfully as mina let go of her.

"ridiculous, i don't like him that way. we're just getting to know each other and stuff," (name) shrugged.

"your meeting was so cute though," mina grinned. "imagine retelling the stories of how you guys met to your kids?"

"what kids," (name) whined, pouting even more, causing the rest to giggle.

"okay okay, too soon," mina pat (name)'s back. "but! what do you really think of him?"

"he's nice?"

"and?" jae eun poked (name)'s side.

"he's passionate and talented?"

"and?~" hyerin chimed in.

"geez! he's pretty cute too okay? happy?" (name) sunked into the nearby bench. "but that's not the point!"

"hmmm. if you say so!" jae eun laughed.

"can we please just enjoy the rest of the theme park?" (name) frowned, looking ip to her friends.

"alrighty," hyerin grabbed (name)'s hand, pulling up from her seat.

"let's go!" mina cheered.

☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆———☆