Now, this wasn't the first for Jungkook. He wasn't as innocent as a lot of people thought. He had gone to parties, experimented with things, had drinks, done the rebellious things teenagers do. And he was also no stranger to sex so seeing the women grinding their bodies up and down poles wasn't something he was shocked by.

He had only gone to the Red Line twice before but it wasn't somewhere you could quickly get in. It was more of an invite-only place and if you weren't invited, you'd have to wait outside in the line and hope to get accepted in. Which is why Jungkook was wondering how Yoongi was able to get in with just a simple body check.

As they walked through the crowded dance floor, Jungkook heard shouting, looking over to see a young man with pink hair laughing with a group of other people, but Jungkook wasn't able to pay attention to their provocative behavior because he was jerked to the left, looking in front of him to see a flight of stairs that curled to the second floor.

Once at the top, Yoongi let Jungkook enter first. He stepped past the red rope, seeing other men and women dressed neatly in suits and dresses, some girls that hung around the men wore clubbing outfits but still managed to look classy rather than cheap. He felt overwhelmed and definitely underdressed as some people stared at him, whispering to one another.

"Don't mind them," Yoongi's voice broke through, hands in his pockets as he walked over to the opposite side to a railing, leaning against it with his hip, eyes staring out beneath them at the section away from the dance floor.

The section with circular booths that made a half circle around a table that was attached to a pole, having both male and female dancers working to earn their money. Doing things like dancing on the pole, showing how flexible they were to grinding roughly against the crotches of men.

Seeing the men move their bodies...intrigued Jungkook. He was forced to see woman do this by his friends and, without question, he felt nothing. But with these handsome, sweaty men? I'm definitely gay. Not like I needed confirmation. Slow, sexy music was playing in this section, which was separated from the other by a big, beautiful blue and purple neon bar.

The dancers and strippers in this section were utterly different from the ones on the other side, not dancing dirty or filthy. They moved their bodies and hips like it was art, swaying gracefully, doing splits softly rather than with jerky movements and, for a moment, Jungkook wanted to get a closer look.

Yoongo grinned as Jungkook got closer to him, finally spotting the one person he was looking for.

There.

Yoongi looked at Jungkook, taking out his lighter and flipping it in his hand, his eyes pointing to the figure on the bigger stage which was surrounded by a half circle couch which seated many older, very well groomed and good looking men. Jungkook followed his gaze and his mouth went dry, eyes widening and cheeks going a bright red.

There on the stage was the hyung who took care of him, wearing tight black pants, a very loose fitted dress shirt and a white cloth wrapped around his neck which was glistening in sweat, indicating he had been dancing for a while. Another hint that he was doing it for some time was the blazer thrown to the side of the stage. Jin's movements were soft yet hard, very sexy, and his facial expressions were priceless. He knew he was good at what he was doing. He knew he wasn't the bitch when he was on stage. The men watching him were the bitches.

 The men watching him were the bitches