Chapter Thirteen: GMG Arc - The Four Dragon Slayers

"Do not let the guild down you two" says Minerva.

"Count on us" says Rogue.

"This is the battle between dragon slayers" says Sting.

"Excuse me but I am a dragon slayer too" says Lynn.

"Then let me correct myself, this is the battle between male dragon slayers" says Sting while Lynn rolled her eyes.

"Get moving Sting!" says Lynn and he chuckles.

"Cheer for us" says Sting and before leaving with Rogue, he pat Lynn's head which caused her to blush. After the Twin Dragons were out of sight, Minerva started teasing Lynn.

"S-Stop teasing Minerva!" says Lynn who was blushing like crazy and even Rufus is chuckling away.

"Not you too Rufus!" Lynn whines and she pouts.

"Okay whatever, let's cheer for the Dragons together" says Minerva and Lynn sighs. The first match which was Blue Pegasus and Quatro Puppy, the winner was Blue Pegasus. The second was Mermaid Heel's Kagura Mikazuchi and Millianna versus Lamia Scale's Yuka Suzuki and Lyon Vastia with the result turn out to be a draw. And now the last match is Sabertooth's Twin Dragons Sting Eucliffe and Rogue Cheney versus Fairy Tail's Natsu Dragneel and Gajeel Redfox.

"I am excited for this battle. A between with the dragon slayers. White, Shadow, Fire and Iron. Quite an interesting match up" Rufus commented.

"Karyū no Yokugeki (Fire Dragon's Wing Attack)!!"

"Tetsuryū no Gō Ken (Iron Dragon's Hard Fist)!!"

"Eiryū no Hōkō (Shadow Dragon's Roar)!!"

"Hakuryū no Tsume (White Dragon's Claw)!!"

"They are kind of equally matched" Lynn says.

"I have to agree on that one. But the Twin Dragons should overpower the Fairy Tail wizards" says Minerva.

***

After being furiously assaulted by Natsu, Sting recovers from the blows, firing, and barely missing with his White Dragon's Roar. In order to give Rogue an opening in his fight with Gajeel, he changes his Roar's trajectory. The effort, however, is nonetheless futile, as Natsu, after grabbing Rogue and violently dragging him towards Sting, uses his on the Twin Dragon Slayers. Sting states that he always knew that Natsu would be a tough opponent and activates White Drive.

He runs towards Natsu and attacks him, dealing significant damage to the Fire Dragon Slayer. As Sting repeatedly assaults Natsu with his attacks, he tells him that he has always looked up to him, and aims to surpass him; he sends a towards Natsu, which lands on his stomach, creating a Stigma and restricting the latter's movement. As he gets ready to land the finishing blow, affirming that with his upcoming attack, he will surely surpass him, Natsu evades it and punches Sting. Surprised and excited, Sting gathers a large quantity light in his hand and uses his Dragon Slayer's Secret Art, Holy Nova, but is easily stopped by Natsu, much to his shock and fear.

After being repeatedly struck by Natsu, Sting falls to the ground, alongside Rogue. With Mato questioning the outcome of the match, Sting rises once more and enters , alongside Rogue. Sting tells Rogue that he will fight the two Dragon Slayers alone, to which Rogue complies. He quickly lunges at Natsu and Gajeel, using a wide range of melee attacks, catching both of them off-guard with his enhanced strength. Sting follows up his barrage of hits with his White Dragon's Holy Breath, destroying the arena of the Domus Flau and sending the opposing Dragon Slayers underground.

"The battle is so intense. All four of them are exhausted" says Minerva.

"I wonder about the outcome" says Lynn.

"I have no memory of the Fairy Tail wizards being this strong" Rufus says while observing the battle. Sting follows up his barrage of hits with his White Dragon's Holy Breath, destroying the arena of the Domus Flau and sending the opposing Dragon Slayers underground. Sting follows up with his Holy Ray, continuing his brutal assault against Natsu and Gajeel.

With his onslaught apparently over, Sting stands victorious over his opponents and exits Dragon Force, complimenting Natsu and Gajeel on their strength. However, to his shock and amazement, the two of them rise from the rubble, seemingly unfazed by his previous attacks. Sting wonders aloud how this is possible, as he used Dragon Force. Sting then confusedly watches Natsu push Gajeel into a mining cart, sending the Iron Dragon Slayer away; Natsu turns around and states that he alone is enough for the Twin Dragon Slayers

"This battle may end any time soon" says Lynn.

Enraged, Sting re-enters Dragon Force, screaming that he has the power of a Dragon, reminding Natsu that he killed Weisslogia with this very same power; Natsu replies that if Sting used his power to kill, then he'll use his power to fight for the friends Sting mocked, punching the White Dragon Slayer away. Sting and Rogue then repetitively attack Natsu only for him to block their attacks, pushing them back.

As the two are continuously overwhelmed by Natsu, Sting shouts that the battle has yet to end, performing a Unison Raid with Rogue. Natsu counters with his , creating a huge explosion within the Domus Flau. While the smoke clears, Sting apologizes to Lector, stating that Natsu was simply too strong. He then falls to the ground, knocked out. Sting is then left incapacitated, alongside Rogue.

"Guess... We lost this one" Minerva says.