Chapter Eleven: GMG Arc - Double Tag Battle

July 4th, X791. With the third Grand Magic Games day behind them, the rankings for yesterday's event have been revealed. Fairy Tail Team B gained the first position with 18 points, behind them are Team A with 15 points and third is Sabertooth with 14. Now that Raven Tail has been disqualified, the two Fairy Tail teams have now merge and become a new team. The members revealed to be Natsu, Erza, Laxus, Gajeel and Gray but the team change will officially appear during the battle segment. To think he is in the new formed Fairy Tail team. I have to let him know about me soon. Lynn thinks in her head.

"Welcome back it's day 4 of the Grand Magic Games-kabo!" Mato appears and say.

"Indeed. Today's special guest MC is none other than Rabian from the theater group" says Yajima.

"Thank you very much" says Rabian.

"Let's move on to the morning segment" says Yajima.

"Sounds like Yajima is excited for today-kabo. Now all attention to be on the screen and see who shall be in the morning segment-kabo" says Mato. And the results were all the female wizards except for Quatro Puppy of course (more like sadly).

- Risley of Mermaid Heel
- Minerva of Sabertooth
- Sherria of Lamia Scale
- Lucy of Fairy Tail Team A
- Juvia of Fairy Tail Team B
- Jenny of Blue Pegasus
- Rocker of Quatro Puppy

"It's finally my debut" says Minerva sassily and Lynn chuckles.

"Oh Minerva *chuckles* Good luck" says Lynn.

"Count on me" says Minerva and she heads out.

"The morning segment will be the Naval Battle. In this game, the participants swim inside a floating sphere of water. The participants must knock one another outside of the sphere, with points being awarded based on the order in which the players are eliminated. Falling out of the sphere results in the contestant being automatically removed from play for the rest of the event. The last person remaining in the sphere will be the victor, and receive top points.

Any form of Magic or technique can be used to assist in knocking rival participants out. When only two participants remain in the ring, a special 5-minute timer will be set. Should one of the participants fall out of the sphere during this time, they will not receive second place, rather they will automatically come last" Mato explains the rule.

"Hey Lynn, mind doing an analysis on the was it Juvia?" Rogue ask.

"Sure thing Rogue. Fairy Tail's Juvia Lockser uses Water magic and she was an S-Class wizard when she was part of Phantom Lord called Element 4. Oh, Gajeel was previously from that guild too" says Lynn.

"So she was an S-Class huh?" Rogue wonders.

"But I'm sure Minerva will win this one. Besides, she uses Territory magic which will definitely out-power the others. Minerva is the strongest in the guild" says Lynn.

"Think again Lynn. You and the lady are almost equal strength" says Sting.

"If they have a battle, I'm curious to see who will win" Rufus says and Lynn gave a blank face with sweat drop.

"I do not want to do that. Anyways, let's focus on this Naval Battle, it sounds interesting" says Lynn.

***

"Yes! The lady won!" Sting cheered.

"I'd knew she would win it" says Rogue.

"Indeed, the lady's skills is remarkable" says Rufus. The Naval Battle ended with Sabertooth's Minerva gaining 1st place and Fairy Tail's Lucy 2nd, followed by Juvia, Sherria of Lamia Scale, Mermaid Heel's Risley, Blue Pegasus' Jenny and last was Rocker.

"Congratulations to the winners! Now we will be moving on to the next segment which is a special battle segment-kabo" says Mato.

"This special segment is known as Double Tag Battle, where two wizards from each guild will be sent out to battle with each other" says Yajima.

"Double battle? Sounds interesting" says Minerva.

"Great work out there Minerva" says Lynn.

"Thanks but the double tag battle sounds appealing" says Minerva.

"And now let's reveal the match up for the first match thank you very much" says Rabian and the lacrima screen showed Blue Pegasus' Ichiya and Rabbit versus Quatro Puppy's Bacchus and Rocker.

"This will be interesting. I mean, we do not even know who Rabbit is. I can't seem to analyze his power" says Lynn.

"I get the feeling it may just be Quatro Puppy. They have Bacchus on their end" says Rogue.

"But note that Ichiya uses Perfume magic and it can be incredible. He is considered the Ace of Blue Pegasus" says Lynn.

"Hey, let's take a break before the battle segment" says Rufus.

"Sure thing. Let's go" says Minerva and the Sabertooth wizards left for a break.