Chapter Five: GMG Arc - Battle! Lucy Vs Flare

"We did it!"

"We won!"

"I'd knew we would win. Rufus if the best!"

"Stop being so cocky Sting and I want to remove this hood" Lynn complains. The 'Hidden' segment has ended and the results were in. With Sabertooth maintaining 1st position, followed by Raven Tail, Lamia Scale, Blue Pegasus, Mermaid Heel, Fairy Tail Team A and last is Team B.

"Quit sulking and just cheer!" Says Sting and Lynn sighs but smiles.

"Congratulations to Sabertooth's Rufus Lore! Now moving on it's the Battle segment! The first battle for today will be..." The tension arise as the wizards are 'dying' to hear who their competitors are

"Raven Tail's Flare Corona versus Fairy Tail's Lucy Heartfilia!" Mato announced.

"Well, at least we got a break" Lynn says.

"Man I wanted to fight" Sting says.

"You know what they say. Save the best for last" says Rogue and Sting chuckles.

"Alright. Let's just watch the battle" says Sting and all eyes were on the two wizards. Lucy Heartfilia, Celestial wizard. Flare Corona, Crimson Hair magic. Lynn says in her head after analyzing the two woman.

"Hey Lynn, try analyzing what magic they use. Then we can counter if we end up against them" says Sting.

"Seriously Sting, you trying exhaust Lynn or what?" Ask Rogue.

"It's okay Rogue. Just analyzing doesn't use up much of my Archive power. Fairy Tail's Lucy Heartfilia is a Celestial wizard. She has the 10 golden keys to the Zodiac: Leo, Virgo, Capricorn, Taurus, Aquarius, Sagittarius, Aries, Gemini, Scorpio and Cancer" says Lynn.

"You sure analyze fast" says Orga.

"I analyzed it just before Sting actually asked. Anyways, Raven Tail's Flare Corona uses Crimson Hair Magic. I'm pretty sure that she can manipulate her long red hair at will and to launch an attack" Lynn says.

"Hmm, then there is a chance that that Lucy chick may use the crab to cut her hair right?" Ask Sting and Lynn suddenly felt her heart ached a little when Sting said 'that Lucy chick'. Why am I feeling like this? I'm not falling for Sting. I can't. Lynn thought.

"Probably. Right now, shut your mouth and watch the battle" says Lynn as she focus her attention on Flare and Lucy's battle. It was going so well when Lucy had the upper hand.

"Oh you'll regret this blondie" says Flare in her creepy voice as she puts her hair down to the ground again.

"What the- Nothing is coming up?" Lucy mumbles after nothing happened.

"Look over at your guild blondie" says Flare. When Lucy look over at the guild supporting area, she gasp as Flare's hair is reallt close to Asuka Connell, Alzack and Bisca's daughter but she doesn't seem to notice it.

"Asuk-" Flare wraps her hair around Lucy's mouth to prevent her from speaking.

"If you don't want that girl to die, do whatever I say. Do not make any sound but screams is okay" says Flare and she began throwing Lucy and attacking her. Lucy could not fight back in order to protect Asuka. What do I do? Lucy wonders in fear. She wants to win but she is also concern for Asuka's safety.

"I... Surr-"

"I said no noise blondie. Only screams. Kamishigure Rōga (Hair Shower: Wolf Fang)!" Flare elongates her hair in spirals and shapes it into the front half of a large, furry, fierce-looking and extremely realistic wolf, complete with clawed forelegs, blank eyes, a canine nose, a pair of ears, a mouth full of massive sharp teeth and a long tongue sticking out, which is sent flying against Lucy.

Sure, Lucy can just call upon Cancer again but she can't because Asuka's safety is priority now. She cries internally while screaming in pain as she can't do anything.

"LUCY!" Lucy glance to the direction of the voice. The guild supporting area. Natsu was there and he pulled out the strands of Flare's hair. Asuka was shock, so as Flare herself. Natsu had heard everything with his enhanced sense of hearing.

With relief, Lucy then gains back the momentum and she was released from Flare's attack. She then takes out one of her golden keys to counter attack.

"Open, Gate of the Twins, Gemini!" Another Lucy appears but only in a towel and it made the crowd go wild. Especially the males who grew hearts on their eyes.

"*Whistle* That chick is something" Sting commented. What's this hard feeling I keep having? It hurts. Lynn thought.

"Why are you in a towel?!" Lucy ask Gemini.

"Oh sorry but you finished showering the other day and this was the last form we have of you" says Gemini and Lucy was embarrassed.

"Whatever, let's do that Gemini. I'll need your help" says Lucy. Gemini nods and the two start to stand side by side and recite a spell.

"Wh-What's going on?" Flare mumbles in fear.

"Survey the Heavens, Open the Heavens...
All the stars, far and wide...
Show me thy appearance...
With such shine.
Oh Tetrabiblos...
I am the ruler of the stars...
Aspect become complete...
Open thy malevolent gate.
Oh 88 Stars of the heaven...
Shine!
URANO METRIA!!"