I

What was I thinking of just letting my little brother go to that kind of place? He could be putting himself in danger or someone could rape him or break him!

I couldn't stop pacing the room for an hour after Namjoon left. Jungkook has been looking for a boyfriend so I doubt he will take care of him. What if Namjoon meets a bad person! Shit I need to go make sure my baby brother is okay!

I ran down stairs grabbing my keys and got into my car driving fast to the only gay bar in town.

----
----

Coming to a gay bar was a amazing choice. There were a lot of hot guys here.

I looked around walking a bit drunk until I felt myself get turned around. When I opened my eyes I saw a really handsome guy. "Hey cutie."

I blushed I the nickname and tried to back up but he held on to my waist tightly not letting go. "C...can you uh... let g...go please?"

The guy shook his head and took me to a weird room in the bar. He pushed me onto the bed harshly hovering over me. I was breathing heavy staring up at him.

I felt his hand caress my cheek "You are a true beauty. How come I have never seen you here before?"

"Is my first time coming to a bar so I don't know what to expect." I answered oblivious to his true plans. He stood up and I looked around the room.

----
----

Namjoon had not noticed that the guy grabbed some water and put some weird looking powers in it. He handed it to Namjoon smiling "I want to make sure you feel comfortable and have a good time here then."

Namjoon took the water and drank it smiling. Not even a few minutes later Namjoon felt dizzy and pain was coming for down below. The guy just smirks and palmed Namjoon a little making the submissive side of Namjoon show.

"M...more" smirking widely the guy harshly kissed him continuing to palm him more and begin to sneak his hand down Namjoon's pants.

Namjoon moaned not realizing what was going on due to the drugged beverage taking affect on him.

Suddenly the room door burst open revealing a angry Jin glaring daggers at the guy.

"How fucking dare you touch him!" Jin yelling punching the guy off of Namjoon and holding him against the walk by his neck.

"H..hey it's not my fault he is such a slut for some...." Jin punched him again interrupting his sentence.

"He is not a slut! He is my brother and he doesn't want you to be his first!" Jin yelled pressing harder against the guys neck.

"How would you know hyung? You don't know me and what I feel." A small voice came from behind him. Jin automatically knew that voice belong to.

"What...? Namjoon you can't be serious! You can't have feelings for someone like this."

"You don't know me hyung. You don't know what my feeling are or what they are leading me to do."

Jin just looked at him surprised and dropped the guy. He walked up to Namjoon and grabbed his hand saying with a stern and deep voice "We are going home. Now."

Namjoon breathed hard angry and pulled his hand away "You can't tell me what to do! You aren't even my real brother so stop trying to be one!"

Jin grabbed his arm tighter and pulled Namjoon to his car without another word. Namjoon was angry staring out the window feeling tears

All the way home all there was.....was just silence. Not a peep from either of them. Namjoon started to regret his decision of yelling at his hyung and remember that he was only worried about his safety. Jin on the other hand was thinking some unbrotherly things that he was planning to do once they got home

Mom's out of the house at work. When the cat's away the mice will play. Jin thought smirking a little to himself as he parked the car and dragged Namjoon to their room.

If Namjoon wants to have "fun" I will give him his"fun"