Chapter 31

Emma's Pov.

I've decided that, I'll stay. Then Everything has color. I'm no longer invisible. I looked to my right and Cameron was holding my hand sobbing. I decided to do something. I closed my eyes and squeezed his hand. I could feel eyes on me so I opened them. I was then greeted by doctors and nurses. They were making sure my blood pressure was normal and all that stuff. I just really wanted to see Cameron. When they were done I asked if everyone would come in but first Cameron.

Cameron's Pov.

We were all waiting in the waiting room, and they were all asking me what happen and I simply told them she squeezed my hand and then I was pushed out. I was about to run to her room when the doctor came. "So everything is good, but she may have to go to therapy. Other than that, she has requested to see all of you but would like to talk to Cameron Dallas first. Thank you for waiting and have a nice day and the rest of your life with her." The doctor came out and said. I ran to her. Room.

I slowing opened her door. As soon as I opened it her head slowly turned to me.

Emma's Pov.

I was just thinking about everything when the door opened. I slowly turned and saw Cameron. I instantly smiled. He then ran up to me and hugged me like his life depended on it. He then let go and smiled at me. I guess we have some talking to do.

"Emma, can we please get back together? I really miss you. Not having you for the time you were gone felt like I was gonna die. I need you really bad." He kept rambling on and on and on and on. I did something I knew would shut him up. I slapped him.

-

-

-

Just kidding, But I did do something I knew would shut him up. I kissed him. It was filled with; Love and Passion. We kissed for a good 2 minutes till someone cleared there throat. We pulled apart and I looked at everyone.

"Way to kill the moment Nash." Cam said while pushing Nash's shoulder. Then everyone came running to my bed and hugged me. Matt was sitting on my stomach and it hurt alot. "Matt your laying on Emma's stomach!" Cameron said. He quickly got off and asked me if I was ok. I simply said yeah.

*Hours Later*

"You guys should go home. I know you all haven't left here since I came here, so go and relax and be with your loved one and I'll stay here because I can't leave yet so yeah." I said to everyone. The all agreed knowing if they argue they won't win this battle. Everyone went home except Cameron. "Cam, go home I know you've had no sleep and I'm fine now so go and rest and relax for a while." I said to Cameron who was in a chair next to me.

"No, I'm not leaving you again. I lost you to many times I not gonna lose you again. Even it's either getting lost or just losing you from our relationship. Either way I'm not leaving your side." He said all this so calmly looking into my eyes. His hands were in my hands and I pulled him up to lay with me. "Fine you can stay, but your not staying up. You gonna lay in bed with me and we are gonna get some rest weather you like it or not. Okay?"

"Okay." He climbed on the bed where all the wires and tubes weren't. We later down in silence. Not the awkward silence but the peaceful one, where we are just enjoying each others company.

"What are we Cam?"

"We are a couple and it's gonna stay that way. I'm never gonna leave you not bully you not let anyone hurt you. You are my Forever and I'm your Forever. I'll love you till the end. Through everything. You could even kill someone and I would still love you. Your perfect in every way. Your the best thing that ever happened to me and I'll never regret it." After he was done talking I was crying. This is what I've always wanted.

"Cameron, I need to tell you something." I said.

"Anything Emma." he said with a smile.

"I fell in love with my bully Cameron Dallas."

❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅

Hey guys it's Cyan here. So this is the last Chapter of this story. I know it's short or whatever but it's been an amazing experience. I loved writing this and all That you've done with the voting and commenting. There will be a sequel coming out soon. I just wanted to let you know that this is not the end, it is only the beginning. I love you all so much and I'll see all your beautiful faces in the next book! ~Cyan❅

Social Media:

Instagram:Cyan_yangg_

Twitter:Yang_Cyan

Kik:Cyan_yangg

Stay Clean~ Cameron Dallas