Chapter 9

Ok so I'm so sorry I haven't updated I've been busy with a lot of things so I'll try to update more but I'm making no promises. Also thank you guys for 2k it's means so much cuz I'm writing this for you.
-Cyan😽
🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼

Emma's Pov.
I can't believe I'm at Magcon.
We were at the hotel and I saw a large group of guys. "Emma this is Carter Reynolds, Nash Grier, Jack Gilinsky, Jack Johnson, Shawn Mendes, Taylor Caniff, Aaron Carpenter, Matthew Espinosa and you already know Cameron Dallas." Mahogany said while pointing to each boy.

There were some girls too I'm guessing their girlfriends. They all came up to me. "Hi I'm Shannon, I'm Nash's girlfriend. This is McKenna Carter's girl, Ashely Shawn's girl, Destiny Matthew's girl, Emily Taylor's girl, Raven Jack G's girl, Alison Jack J's girl, and Madison Aaron's girl." One of the girls said. I took a quick moment to look at then.

Shannon had brown eyes, brown with hazel tips kind of hair. She looked like she was not a girly girl but Aldo not a tomboy, she looked like she was both.

McKenna had Hazel eyes, with dirty blonde hair. I'm guessing she both a tomboy and a girly girl.

Ashely had brown eyes, brunette hair, and looks like she both a girly girl and a tomboy too.

Destiny had hazel/greenish eyes, with dark blonde hair. She looked like she was a tomboy but I'm not saying it in a bad way.

Emily had blueish/green eyes,
brown hair with a little bit of blonde in it. She liked girly but who knows maybe she can tomboy too at times.

Raven had green/brown eyes, with brown hair. I could really tell that she was both a girly girl and a tomboy.

Alison had blue eyes, with blonde hair. You could tell she was a girly girl.( This Alison is from Pretty Little Lairs. Don't hate cuz I don't think anyone wanted Jack J so I put Alison in it.)

Last was Madison. She had light blue eyes, brown hair, and she was a girly girl too.

Maybe I will have fun with these girls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yayy for an update!! Anyways sorry if you didn't get to be in the book it was like first come first serve so yeah and sorry if what I put in the story didn't match you of you were in the story. I got really confuse and I was busy. So again thanks for 2k and I'll update as soon as I can. Love you.-Cyan🌸