Chapter 19

Emma's Pov.

I woke up with Cameron's arm wrapped around me. I didn't even remember him putting his arm around me last night. Today was the last day at Magcon.

All the guys wanted to go motorcycle riding where they do tricks in the air. I'm so scared that they are gonna get hurt.

I got up and picked out my outfit. I wore a floral strap crop top with black high waisted shorts which I paired with black studded flats. I put on my black sun glassses.

**Skip everyone else getting ready**

When we got there the guys rented their motorcycles and their gear. Us girls were scares out of our Damn minds! Shelly and Kalin were next to me. They started to go and they were at the jump part. I didn't want to look but all the girls were closing their eyes and I just needed to make sure they were ok.

First was Cameron. Honestly I was scared that he would get hurt. Wait...why do I care? Well now that I think about it maybe I DO care about him. He went to the jump part and did a back flip in the air. It was so cool I cheered. Soon all the girls were watching and we were cheering so loud and crazy.

They were done and they were sweaty!

It was almost the end of the day and we all decided to go to the state fair. We all split up. Me being the nice person I am went with Cam. Even though he's hurt me before I'm thinking that he's changed his ways.

Cam and I were walking around when I saw the adorable Panda! I so wanted it but it was a basketball game and I'm not good at basketball. Cameron being Cameron decided to play and get the Panda for me.

"Ok, so shoot the ball three times and you get the prize you want." the worker person said.

Cameron shot one.

Then Two.

Then when he was about to shoot the last one he pulled me close to him.

"Ok so I'm gonna teach you how to shot." He put his arms around me while I held the ball. Guiding me to throw the ball. I threw the ball while closing my eyes. When I opened my eyes I saw that I had made the basket. I was screaming with joy when I got my panda! It was so cute, I adored it.

Me and Cameron went on a lot of rides. I wanted to go on the fairest wheel. I wanted to go when the sun was setting but Cameron didn't want to go yet so we waited till night time. We were going up and I forgot I was scared of heights. Then it stopped. I started panicking and freaking out when I felt a pair of lips on my lips.

"Emma I'm sorry. I'm sorry I've been a asshole to you. I told people what you told me and till this day I feel like shit. I'm sorry I hurt you physically and mentally. I'm sorry I choose popularity over my best friend who I fell in love with. I fell in love with you from the very start and I was gonna tell you but you hated me and I'm sorry. I'm sorry I made your life hell. I'm sorry I was the reason you cut. All I'm asking is that you give me a chance to make it up to you." I was shocked. I always knew he had a soft side but I thought it was gone.

" Cameron what you said, it's sweet I get you want to make it up to me but we leave later tonight back to Chino hills.( ok so in the beginning I had North Carolina but before I was still like learning info about them so I changed it so don't hate.) How are you gonna make it up to me?"

"Be my girlfriend, I'll protect you I promise. I just need you to be in my life again. Please?" he was crying a little. awwww. He cared.

"Ok Cam but screw it up and that's it." we got out of the fairest wheel and went back into the hotel. I got all of my stuff packed and then we went to the airport. The plane seated three so it was Mahogany, me, then Cam.

I know Cameron will be a good boyfriend and protect me. Hopefully.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ok guys so what did you think about this Chapter? So Camma is a good couple right? Let me know what you think. Also thank you for 8 freaking K!!!!! I almost died. I'll make a promise to you . If you can get me too 20k at least I will make a sequel. I wasn't planning on making one but if you guys can then I'll make one. Im pretty sure you guys can cuz aren't even on chapter 20 and we already have 8k. So again thx you guys so much!!~Cyan