Chapter 1

Emma's Pov.

*Beep *Beep

Great! Time for school!(note the sarcasm) I got out of my warm bed. I went to my bathroom and got ready. I decided to take a shower and then when I was done with my warm shower I went to my closet and decide on what to wear. I picked out and a knitted gray sweater and then I wore a black skirt that was above me knees with some black lace toms. After I had my outfit on I went to do my make up. I'm not really into caking my face so all I do for my make up is put liquid eyeliner, mascara, and a nude lip gloss color.

I finish everything and went down stairs. I grab a granola bar and eat it till my mom comes down stairs and we get in the car. " Bye mom see you later." " bye sweetheart." I walk in and go straight to my locker. Then I hit the lockers and a pain rushes to my back. I already know who it is. It's Cameron Dallas. So maybe I didn't introduce myself good.

Ok well my name is Emma Avalon. I live here in Chino hills with my mom. My dad well I don't really want to talk about it. I have brown eyes and brown hair. Umm what else...... Oh yeah umm I'm not popular. I'm being bullied by the same people everyday. They kick me, slap me, push me against my locker, slap my books out of my hands, etc. The normally bully shit. sorry for my language but I'm really pissed. I'm so tired of getting abused.