Chapter 22

Emma's Pov.

I woke up to bright lights. I looked around the room and saw people I didn't know. As soon as they saw me the hugged me. I didn't hug back. Like the fuck they could be killers. They all pulled away. They all looked at me.

"Ummm do I know you guys?" I asked.

Cameron's Pov.

She doesn't remember. When she said that my world crumpled. She didn't remember anything, anyone, Maybe this was a good thing. No, Cameron it's not stop thing about that.

Emma's Prov.

"So are you all gonna stare at me or are you gonna get my mom and the doctor?" I said. Like really I know I look like crap but they didn't need to stare like The fuck.

My mom came in with the doctor. They ask questions about what I remember.

"Who are you?"

"Emma Avalon."

"Who do you live with?"

"My mother Bella"

"Who are these people?" He was talking about the people in the room.

"I don't know."

"Well I'm sorry guys but she had lost memory from this year. Hopefully she will gain her memory back but for now don't try to help her remember the past she will gain it slowly." the doctors said. We thanked him and my mom went to go sign me out so we could go home.

"Ummm... Emma I know you don't remember anything but can I have a hug?" the girl with curly hair and red lips. She looked familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it. I shrugged my shoulders and hugged her. I remember who she is!

"Mahogany?!" I screamed in her ears. She pulled away to only hug me again. Then everyone else hugged us. They all looked at me because they thought I remembered them but I didn't.

"Look guys, I only remember mahogany. I really wish I could remember the rest of you but I can't." They all had sad expressions on their faces. My mom walked in and we went home. I went into my closet and picked out what I wanted to wear to sleep. I found my Victoria secret swear pants and then I found a shirt. I put on the shirt and it was way to big. If I wear shorts then it would look like I only have the shirt on. I still wore it tho. I put my hair in a messy bun.

I walked down stairs were those guys from the hospital and Mahogany was. I walked into the kitchen to get a water bottle. My mom had another 'Emergency' at her work place so she said those boys could stay the night but no dirty things. I went to go sit by CameronI think was his name. He was smiling. Why is he smiling?

"Um... not to be rude, but why are you staring at me?"

"That's my shirt."

"Oh well I'm comfortable and I'm sleeping in it." he just laughed

"Why are you laughing?" I asked while laughing myself.

"You had said that last time when you took it."

"Okay?"

"Okay."

We were talking and laughing and I was slowly drifting

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hey guys, so IM FREAKEN HAPPY!!! You guys got me to 12K reads in 5days!!!!! I love you all so so so so so so much! I may update later depending on what I feel. So tell me what you guys think about this book. Do you like it or are you just reading it cuz Cameron is the star boy in the book? Anyways, SHAWN'S EP IS BAE!!!!! WE SHOULD BE SO PROUD OF HIM, HE MADE IT BIG!!!!

Love you guys so flipping much!~Cyan☪

Social Media:

Instagram:Cyan_yangg_

Twitter:Yang_Cyan

Kik:Cyan_yangg