Chapter 29

Emma's Pov.

I walked through the door with Cameron's Name. It had all the memories till now. I decided to go through the first one.

Age:5

It was a snowy day.(ok I don't know if it snows in chino hills but if it doesn't let's pretend it does)
Me and Cameron decided to go and play in the snow. We built a igloo and we went inside of it. Cameron was thinking about something so I asked him.

"Cammy, what are you thinking about?" I asked. I would always call cam Cammy when we were little.

"Well I saw my mommy and daddy kiss and I wanted to know what it feels like." he said with one of his tooth missing.(I can so imagine this 😂)

"Well why don't we try?" I asked. "Yeah!" We started leaning in and we kissed only for a second and pulled away. Then I said. "Ewww! Yuck! Boys have cooties!" (ok if you still do this, high five to you.😂) we both ended laughing and then going inside to drink hot-coco his mom made.
Yep that's right I was Cameron's first kiss and he was mine.
Age:10

Cam and I were at the park and I fell and started crying. I was crying a lot and being the amazing person Cam is he have me a piggy back ride back to his house. He laid me on the grass and got his mom. My mom was at work so Gina watched me. They came out and Gina put medicine on it so it didn't get infected. Cam them whispered to his mom something.

"Emma, honey here's your bandaid but wittle Cammy here want to put it on you." Gina said. I just nodded. He put on my bandaid and kissed me knee.

Age:13

One day we were going to our favorite park and we were going to go up out tree. Our tree is a tree we climb when we were 10 and we carved things in the tree. Well tonight it getting cut down and we didn't like that. We stayed all night long. We didn't move. People started noticing that we weren't leaving so people chanted for the people who were gonna move it to stop and they didn't cut down our tree.

Age:15

It was my 15th birthday and it was just me and Cameron. I didn't want a big party so I just wanted to hang out with Cam. Nothing special. We were sitting on his couch just watching a movie when he pulled a red box. He gave a letter with it too.

Dear Emma,

You are my best friend and I wouldn't trade you for any body. You've been through think and thin with me. Your an amazing best friend. Your always with me and I love you so much as my best friend. You the best thing I could ever ask for. ~Cammy

I opened the box and it was a necklace that says 'Dalllas'

"Why Dallas?" I asked
"Because you call me Dallas all the time so I just wanted to let you know I'll always be your dallas." he said. That's the day I knew I loved Cameron.

Age:16 (ok so I know there not all 16 and Cam is older but let's just pretend ok thx)
That's when everything started falling apart.

I exited that room and went to see every body. Like I did last time. I really hope I wake up soon.
↠♡↠♡↠♡↠♡↠♡↠♡↠♡

Hey guys so this one is sucky. Idk Im just bored and it's late so yeah. Well this is like a little bit of there friendship before everything. I'm listening to a sad song while writing this and some how I felt like crying. idk but yeah. So I'll maybe write better next time so yeah bye~Cyan↠♡

Stay Clean~Cameron Dallas