Chapter 15

Emma's pov.

I went into Alison, Raven, and Emily's room. As soon as they open the door they looked at me confussed.

" So I have a date with Cameron and I was wondering if you guys wanted to help me get ready?" I asked and as soon as I said ready they were already screaming yes.

They pulled me inside. Before we started I looked at the clock.
It was 5:30 so I had more than enough time to get ready.
"Emily plug I'm the curling wand we have work to do." Raven yelled. They all had a job to do. Thank god the boys were out of the room the girls would have killed them for being in the way.

Emily was on hair duty.

Raven light , I repeat light, make up duty.

Alison was on outfit duty.

Alison had pick out a mint green dress that goes above my knee,with an open back that drops to my butt line, with a pair of nude color pumps. I didn't want to wear pumps but they made me so I just wore them.

Emily had made big curls and then did a waterfall hair style. It was simple yet it stood out. I loved this hair style.

Raven knew I wasn't a fan of makeup so she simple did a wing looks. It may not seem a lot but on me it made a whole lot different because I don't wear make up. She then put on mascara and a light pink lip stick and made sure it didn't smudge.

By the time they were doing I went to go look at the full size mirror they have I'm the hotel rooms. I think for once I actually think I looks nice. Ha yeah right I will never be but, I can't back out now. I'm not just saying it cuz I want people to tell me I do look good but I'm saying that because I will never look pretty or good. I can try to be perfect but I know I will never be.

I was snapped out of my thought by a knock. I looked at the clock. I didn't realize it was already 7. I took my small coach bag, which Alison let me have cuz she said it was a gift but I'm just gonna use it for tonight though. It had money, the lip stick, and my phone.

I hope this night goes well.