rina - yoonseok

"da-da~," the little girl cried as she ran around in a loop, about to get caught by yoongi's open arms

hoseok stopped brushing his teeth and looked in the mirror's reflection out the door, seeing his two favorite people being as cute as could be. 

he finished up his night routine, hearing many "dada's gonna get ya!" and "AHHH"'s from yoongi and rina as they jogged around in circles.

hoseok walked out of the bathroom, only to feel his leg gain more weight. he looked down and saw his daughter, rina, clinging for dear life onto his calf as yoongi burst through the door. "daddy, help!" she giggled as her grip tightened hearing yoongi's clumsy footsteps.

she was shrieking and laughing as yoongi scooped her off of his leg and gave her a big kiss on her forehead. hoseok looked down at him, frowning. "what about my kiss?" he pouted as yoongi pecked his cheek. rina giggled and turned away.

"it's time to go to sleep baby," hoseok yawned, referring to rina. "who's side do you want to sleep on, daddy or dada?" e' 

rina looked up at both of them and went quiet. "uhh, um, 'an i sleep in e' mil?" hoseok took her hand and helped her up on the bed. "you want to sleep in the middle?" 

"yup."

yoongi smiled softly as hoseok rested his body on the bed, placing rina on top of him. she immediately held on to his torso, falling asleep quickly. "aww, you guys are so cute!" yoongi took a picture of them before lying next to hoseok. 

hoseok tilted to the side gently, letting rina roll in the middle of the two. yoongi outstretched his arm, hugging hoseok and rina closer to him. "goodnight."

"goodnight"

"goodnight!"

"i thought you were asleep, princess."

"i was, but then i heard dada taking a picture and then i heard you guys kiss a little an-"

"goodnight, sweetie."