kitten - taegi 🍆 pt. 2

taehyung moaned at the fact that yoongi was being so submissive. yoongi chuckled at the noises being let out by him.

he continued to kiss taehyung and left pretty little marks on his jawline. yoongi hooked his leg around him, leaving his back arched across the pretty pink crop top.

yoongi could feel his exposed dick grazing taehyung's, which was not very hidden under the fishnet. he kept on stopping himself from wanting to fuck taehyung on the spot, because he was going to make his boy feel good.

"ah-, da-, more!" taehyung was whining, gripping the milky skin of the man on top of him and bucking his hips under yoongi.

yoongi rested his head on his neck, sucking around the sensitive skin, wrapping his leg harder around taehyung. "mmm, you're so sweet, baby." taehyung blushed at the words whispered into his ear.

he let go and sunk down to taehyung's fishnets. he kissed little spots of his v-line that were shown as he started to tug them off. once they were off, he started to play with the tail attached to taehyung.

he twitched it around, rotated it in circles, and pushed it in and out gently. taehyung's head flew back and his mouth opened when he felt the movements in him. "p-please, yoongi, i-i need you".

yoongi's breaths on his cock caused him to gasp at the sudden coldness. he breathed softly, looking up into taehyung's eyes. "remember baby, i'm making you and only you feel nice today." taehyung nodded and bit his lip.

he slowly licked up taehyung's erect cock, looking up at his eyes. taehyung could not believe how innocent he looked, doing something like this.

yoongi dragged his tongue around the tip, letting it go in the slit. taehyung's breath hitched as he closed his legs at the feeling. yoongi patiently opened them back up, playing with the butt plug as he took in all of taehyung's cock.

he bobbed his head up and down, making taehyung's eyes flutter shut as he gripped onto the bedsheets. yoongi traced his hands up to taehyung's nipples and pinched them over and over again. taehyung breathed heavily and squeaked when he felt yoongi's hands on his nipples.

taehyung bucked his hips into yoongi, moving the butt plug deeper in him as he was about to cum. "d-daddy i'm go-gonna-!" yoongi wrapped his hands around taehyung's cock and stroked it as fast as he could, rubbing his hands along the tip. he kept sucking the tip, turning it a bright red, as he tasted the salty liquid in his mouth.

"ah- AH! daddy!" he squealed as he came inside yoongi's mouth. taehyung, sweaty and red faced, panted as yoongi swallowed his whole load and cuddled up next to him. he held taehyung in a tight hug. "i love you, babyboy."

taehyung giggled as he tried to catch his breath. "i love you too, daddy."

a/n: should i write more smut or stick to the fluff stuff cause like,,, whew chile