4. Find him.

Alexis sat wide eyed on the couch, she knew Jessica and she knew she was going to keep the baby she didn't even have it in her to kill a bug. "How are you feeling about it?"

Jessica sighed, "I don't know. It's definitely not how I imagined things, I don't want this baby, not with him. Like if this was with Dwayne okay, but it's a stranger and I just don't know Alexis. You know I'm keeping it but how am I going to deal with all of this." A tear slipped as she quickly wiped it.

Lex got up hugging her, "it's going to be okay. We're going to figure this out and everything is going to work out. I promise." Jessica wiped her eyes as tears fell, "I know." Alexis moved, going to sit back where she was as Jessica quickly gathered herself.

"Are you going to tell him?" Alexis questioned after a few moments in silence, "Mateo, that is."

Jessica threw her hands up, she knew he deserved to know. Shit, and she didn't want to do this by herself either. "I mean, I want to but I don't even have a way to contact him. And what am I going to say. 'Hey remember me? Well yeah I'm pregnant now and I'm pretty sure you're the father." Alexis started laughing, "sounds good to me."

Jessica rolled her eyes, as Alexis started talking again "you know I'm talking to Xavier and they're friends. Ooo," she let out as a thought came to mind. She pulled out her phone going to Xavier's Instagram, she scrolled until she came across a picture of the two clicking on the tag. She smiled looking at Jessica. "I found his Instagram."

Jessica got up getting closer to her, she was interested she couldn't fake like she wasn't. She remembered him looking good as hell that night but she wondered if he still looked that good to her or if it was the drinks. She knew that should be the last thing on her mind with her being with Dwayne but she couldn't help it. Alexis clicked on the page as they both looked on, "damn he got a lot of followers," Alexis let out, her eyes slightly widened. "Shit Jess, he's a professional baseball player, bitch he making millions. That's the highest paid sport."

"You're lying," Jessica let out as she snatched her phone out her hand. But sure enough there it was, millions of followers, crazy amount of likes and a pictures of him in his uniform, looking just as good as before. She clicked on a picture that was up close. "I had no idea. He never even mentioned it."

"I mean that's not just something regular people do, do you go around randomly saying 'I'm a surgical technican?' Cause I damn sure don't go around just telling people my occupation when they haven't asked, and if I made a lot of money I wouldn't ...

"I mean that's not just something regular people do, do you go around randomly saying 'I'm a surgical technican?' Cause I damn sure don't go around just telling people my occupation when they haven't asked, and if I made a lot of money I wouldn't be quick too either." Alexis took her phone back out of Jessica's hand as she continued to scroll on her page, "uh oh, he also has a girlfriend. This was posted two months ago. Seeing as how he didn't take it down I would think they were still together." Jessica looked at the picture, the girl was pretty, very pretty, of Hispanic descent just like him. "Click on her page."

Alexis did just that as they saw her most recent picture, it was her and Mateo. She clicked on it, "two days ago. They are definitely still together." This just made things all the more worse. But in a sense it put both of them in the same situation, she had a man and he had a girl. Jessica let out a sigh, "this is crazy Lex, what the fuck have I gotten myself into."