In The Car?

On the way home after a long day of filming with my boyfriend Dylan, I got bored. Very bored.

I leaned over and gave Dylan a small peck on his cheek, since he was driving he couldn't take his eyes off the road to kiss me back.

He whipped his head over to look at me for a slip second when my hand started caressing his arm ever so delicately. I smirked when I saw his jaw clench, and his knuckles were turning slightly white against the steering wheel.

"Babe", Dylan chokes out, "What're you doing?".

I didn't reply as my hand made it way farther down towards his crotch. Dylan kept his eyes on the road and sped up on the lonely road.

Leaning over to him, I started kissing down his neck, the stubble on his face from not shaving for a while kissing back. I made my way down his neck leaving a few hickeys here and there. With one hand, I undid his jeans and pulled out his member.

His breath hitched, making a smirk appear on my face. Dylan sped up the car even more then slowed it back down. I realized that he wanted to wait and see what I would do.

I started lightly stroking his member, but not enough for him to get anything out of it. My lips pressed another kiss to his neck, I felt him swallow and smirked.

"Y-Y/N, can uh, can we not do this. Like not right now?", Dylan asked, his voice wavering slightly.

"Fine", I said.

I removed my hand from him and sat back in my seat. I acted like nothing had happened when I saw Dylan glance at me. His knuckles got even whiter and then he floored it to the house.