Solitude

*Buzz*
              *Buzz*
                            *Buzz*
                                           *Buz-*
*SLAM!*

"UGGGGHHHHH!!!!!"A loud sound of complete irritation could be heard from the sixth floor of a beautiful complex.
"The monster of the morning has awoken."

"He sounds like an enraged dinosaur..."

"WELL,THIS DINOSAUR CAN HEAR YOU!"The two outside his room jumped a bit but shared a laugh.
"Well,don't dawdle we'll be late if you don't hurry!Jugyeong woke up extra early so we all could walk together!"Yelled a girl with dark brown hair in a bun.
"No one told her too but fine,it won't take long.Also Lui,if I find another bra in my fucking bathroom,the neighbor boy is gonna have a nice gift on his balcony!"Yelled the male still in his room.Lui panicked and pleaded for him not to do it and that the bra was from Seoul secrets.

The male looks in the mirror after a quick shower and starts to apply his foundation and a bit of blush to give it a natural look.
"A bit of eyeliner won't hurt...Fuck is my eyebrow crockett?!Oh wait no it's fine..Gosh I'm adorable~"He said winking at his own reaction.
"Y/N,HURRY UP!"

"CRAM IT LUI!YOU'LL WAKE THE NEIGHBORS!"

"YOU ALREADY DID THAT WHEN YOU PERFORMED THAT MATING CALL!"Lui yelled back at Y/n who finally emerged from his room.His shoulder length H/c hair was casually swept to the side showing a side part.
His E/c eyes were naturally doe like adding a cute and innocent look to his facial features,last his lips slight tinted with a natural pink.
"My,don't you look like an angel,when you're the devil in my nightmare.Let's get a move on!"Lui yelled pulling both Y/n and jugyeong out of the apartment and too the elevator.

🌹🌹🌹

The three made it to Saebom High School in time for them to talk a bit more.
"Oh!Let's get a selfie for this morning!"

"Sure and send it to me so I put it on Instagram."

"Yeah me too!"Jugyeong said making her way to the right side while Lui was on the left,leaving Y/n in the middle.
The three smiled cutely as s the picture was taken.
"So, how many followers do you have now mister Makeup artist~"Lui asked poking said males cheek.
"Well~~I have 47k right about now but I'm nowhere near the big beauty gurus."

"Hell your close enough!"

* First-period bell*

"Alright students,get into your seats so we can start class."The teacher said walking in and over to the black board.The three went to their assigned seats and class started.

After an hour or so the three headed to their next class until the end of the day rolled around.
"Y/n,wait!"

"Huh?"

"We're going to study Japanese with Suho Lee!Please come with us."Lui begged lightly knowing Y/n wasn't one for being near others he didn't care for.
"I hate everyone besides you two....So sure as long as he or whomever else is there doesn't speak to me."

"Oh great-wait didn't you take Japanese freshman year?"Jugyeong asked stopping in her tracks.
"Duh,I'm just going because I'll have nothing to do since I completed my homework in my free period."Y/n said with the shrug of his shoulder.
"Lucky!"The two girls said with pouts on their cute faces.The male rolled his eyes and allowed his two friends to drag him off.