fifty nine

Taehyung was hugging his tata-shaped pillow while waiting for Jungkook to come home, but the man still didn't show any excistence of him for the now quiet room in their apartment.

Taehyung planned to wait for the man for 10 minutes more, and if Jungkook still didn't show his ass infront of him, than maybe he could just fuck off..?

[]

"and this is definitely more than 10 minutes— where the hell? did he get lost or something? should I check on him?", Taehyung said while tapping his index finger on his chin, thinking deeply as he turns out looking cute.

"okay then, I might as well find him on the way", he then stand from his seat and putting on his not-so-short pants on.

"ready to go!"

he opened the door and walked out from their apartment untill he saw what was his boyfriend doing infront of the elevator.

Taehyung saw Jungkook, kissing a girl infront of him. and to make it worst, it was on the lips.

"WHAT THE FUCK!", he screamed, making Jungkook startled for a second and then realized what he had done. pushing the girl away , he quickly ran to Tae that was already running back to their apartment, sobbing hard.

Taehyung shuts the door and locked it from  inside, then started to cry. it was painful. his chest felt heavy as tears flow down his now reddish cheeks.

"tae? baby please open the door!", Jungkook shouted his lover name many times only to be greeted by the silence.

he then stopped, his ears catched Tae's sobbing sound behind the doors and he couldn't get any mad to himself for being this low.

Taehyung was right. Jungkook can just fuck off.

[]

ohno what have I done

well im gonna dashiRUN RUN NOW MATE