PROLOGUE

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. Names, laws, characters, places, events and incidents are either the products of the Author's Wild Imaginations. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead or actual events are purely coincidental.

• • • •

SOMEONE'S POV

I was walking in the hallway when I saw one of my men walk towards my direction.

"Sir." He said then slightly bowed his head.

"Oh come on. Don't even bother to bow down. Going somewhere?" I asked. The guy nodded.

"I was on my way to the control room to check the main systems." He said.

"The controls can wait. Do you mind accompanying me to the research room?"

"Not at all."

Sabay namin tinahak ang daan papuntang elevator na siyang magdadala saamin pababa na kung saan matatagpuan ang research room. It was my very favorite place in the whole building and it was located on the very depths so that no one can know about these. It was very confidential afterall.

As the door of the elevator opened, automatiko akong napangiti.

We're here.

There were large glass capsules everywhere and huge screens as well. 

I walked towards the large glass capsule then gently placed my hand to it, smiling on what I am seeing.

Ah, my creations...

"When do you decide to attack?" He asked.

"Soon. And when that time comes, our first target will be the university."

"Mafia University?" His left brow arched.

The side of my lips rose, forming a devilish smile.

"Correct."

I should have not entrusted the plan in destroying the Underground Society to my sister. I didn't know she was that weak and pathetic.

But now that I am in charge on the new plan, I assure that this time, the whole Underground Society will definitely fall into my hands.

And no one can stop me.

Even the four of them.