Free Run ✗6

Mulai dari awal

During our time in Spain, the night time is the only good time for Chris to go out and walk the streets without being noticed and harassed for pictures and autographs. Everyone out here is walking the streets is doing there own thing, it's a mix of natives making money and tourist making moves. At night everyone is take away by the scenery, they ain't worried about the next nigga. We don't need to be worried about drawing attention to ourselves.

Everybody was turnt! The entire OHB crew, Chris, his cousins, and myself. The night was everything, I was having fun but yet I was the only girl there and I could tell I was holding them back from doing the dumb shit they really wanted to do and say.

"Aye I say we hit up the strip club." Chris's cousin Marquis said.

I was about to open up my mouth and give him so many objections on why he shouldn't but I let it go, I didn't want to be the bitch of the group. Chris will probably call me a prude or some shit, the last thing I want to do is ruin everybody vibe.

"Ahhh, I don't know that man." Chris said, then looked to me.

"No yeah, we should go!" I lied.

"Yeah man we should go, clearly your girl has no problems with it." Marquis said putting his arm around me.

"Pause, I'm not his girl." I corrected him.

He smiled and hung even closer to me, "Oh you not? That's even better for me then."

My silly ass cheesed while Chris spoke. "Nah let's save that for later, let's just head straight to a club."

"But you know they can't get it like how we get it in America." Marquis said still having his arm around me.

"So what's wrong with reggaeton?" I asked.

"I need something I can grind to." He said with his little cool as smile.

"Don't you think a bad bitch can still grind on you to reggaeton music? Baby, us latinas always body this shit!"

"True, true, so you saying you giving out lessons or something?"

I smiled trying to hid it with my hand, "Don't you wish."

"Aight shit, so what's the plan?" Chris asked.

"I don't know but Marquis has the right idea, I kind of feel like bending the rules a bit and get a little fucked up. Just a little bit." I emphasized knowing my limit.

"You sound like a goody two shoes, I like that. You stick with me and you might be in trouble, you know what they say once a good girl gone bad, she's gone forever." Marquis said.

Chris

We did hit up the club that night and we did get fucked up too, some of us more than others. I was so damn drunk that I can't remember half the shit I said to everyone that night. But once we got back to the hotel we all sat around in the living room together in a slump as I lighted up a blunt. It was being passed in rotation among twelve people, it was going to quickly so I lighted up another. They had they own and Brielle, myself and two of my cousins split ours.

All of us were out of our fucking minds, drunk as fuck and high as hell. Laughing about the dumbest shit that came to mind, after we all tore down the refrigerator eating everything in sight I kicked everybody out who wasn't staying in the room. I booked 4 suites for everyone I brought along, each suite had 3 bedrooms in them Brielle, Marquis and I all shared a suite for ourselves.

I chilled out in the living room and woke up to find Brielle past out on the floor.

"Brielle, get up. Come on." I said trying to pick her up but as I began to help her off the floor I broke out in laughter noticing how gone she looked. I see why she ain't wanna drink like that, in the morning I'll be sure to hear her bitch about how much she regrets allowing herself to get so damn drunk.

"Where's my mommy?" She slurred.

"She's not here," I said helping her walk to her room.

She laughed and fell back down to the floor "Stop that's my tickle stop," she reacted to me placing my hand on her rib cage.

I laughed, "Get off the damn floor and come on." I scooped her up in my arms and threw her down on her bed.

"Wait where are you going ?" She questioned slurring her words.

"To my room, what you think?"

"Wait, wait I want to show you something." She smiled taking off her shirt.

I smiled turning my head the other way, "Brielle what the fuck are you doing?"

"I want you to put a tattoo right here, under my boob. You see where I'm pointing?"

I turned my head slightly and looked out the corner of my eye to see that she was topless "Brielle put your shirt back on." I laughed.

"Come put it on for me," She drunkenly smiled falling back on her pillow, second later softly snoring.

"Goodnight Brielle," I said turning off the light then heading into my own room.