6. On my bucket list

"I*bang*AM*bang*GOING*bang*TO*bang*KILL*bang*YOU." I express my love for Nick banging my head to the metal rod that I have been clinging onto in the past half an hour.

"Listen..."

"No"

"Riy..."

"No"

"But..."

"No"

"Why are you so angry with me?"

"I don't know let's see. I could be happily snuggling in my bed by now. But no, I am HERE and this place stinks and it's creeping me out."

"Hey just look at the bright side you at least got me as your roommate." He smirks wriggling both his eyebrows.

"Nick I would hardly call this being roommates. We are behind bars, we are in jail. In case you lost your ability to see or comprehend what is going on, I am in jail all thanks to you. Not in a park. So I am sorry if I don't come off a little peachy"

"You said your legs hurt and wanted to sit somewhere."

"So, you thought it was a great idea to have all peace in the world in a JAIL?"

"No. That is why I suggested a park."

"One that had a board which clearly stated, 'NO TRESPASSING'"

"Yet you followed me."

"I was... no, I am stupid"

"That you are"

"Says the guy who called the cop, fake" I exclaimed. After we entered the park we were looking around for a place to sit and just then a cop walked towards us saying we shouldn't be there. Nick just laughed in his face, pulled out some money from his wallet and said

'Hey, I know who you are and I know exactly who put you to this. Here, take this money.'

Let's just say the officer was not very forgiving and here we are.

"I thought he was a con or something like that," Nick mumbled like a kid who was caught doing something naughty.

"You asked me to trust you when I was trying to warn you. And that it would be just fine because you have been there before."

"And you trusted me and as promised it will be fine once Sasha comes to bail us out."

"Do you really think she will come? I don't think so. I know her enough to tell that she will have a very good night sleep come in the morning look at our sore faces, smile at us, babble some nonsense as to why she couldn't make it, when in reality she did it on purpose thinking I deserved it."

I know, my friend is evil like that.

"I don't think she is that cruel"

"Then you don't really know her."

"Maybe I do. And maybe even, I have a feeling that she won't show up anytime soon, but not for the reasons you mentioned."

With that he pulled his legs near his chest and folded his hands around them and smiled at me from the far end of the prison cell, where he had been sitting and chilling from the past half an hour we have been here.

"This is not how I pictured the night going" he whispered.

"Really? How exactly did you picture it when you said, 'cut it out dude, now you are over doing it, I know you are fake' to the officer who came to warn us?"

I tried my best to imitate him with a deep voice. I don't think it sounded anything like him.

"LIKE I said, I thought he was faking it ok? We have a lot of cons around here." He then muttered something under his breath that I couldn't hear.