5. Chocolate's the answer

"The person you are trying to reach is currently not able to answer your call. Please try again later or leave a message after the beep... beeeeeeeeeeep," I said in the best mechanical voice I could muster and smirked at my amazing attempt. I should be a professional con artist. I am awesome.

"You should have tried that as soon as you answered your call not after you barked 'who is it?'" I could hear him smile. Guess I am going to be a disaster at conning.

"So what's your answer? Are you coming or are you coming?" this guy was getting under my skin and not in a good way.

"Ok first of all Mr. Creepy, how did you get my number? Secondly why on earth will I ever agree to have dinner with you and most importantly why do you want to have dinner with me? Don't you have an almost fiance to bug, I mean woo?" his answer could be anything but nothing was going to assure me that he can be trusted.

"I will answer all your questions once you come down and find me in my car; I am waiting for you in the parking. Aren't you done for the day yet? By the way Sasha gave me your number."

"You are waiting for some girl you just met yesterday in the parking lot of her company when you don't even know her real name? You look like a real stalker right now. Do you know that?" Who is this guy and what was he doing waiting for me here when all he knew about me was that I am called Riya or Ry, I have a crazy friend and my absolute hatred for self-obsessed pigs and that I am not the one to mess with when I am dragged out of my bed.

"Riya trust me I know what I am doing. I don't want to sound cryptic and all but just come down please. The guards here are looking at me like I am going to jump out of the car any minute now and blast the entire world."

Yaa and that was not cryptic at all.

"Fine I am coming just don't do anything stupid before I get there. And if this is your genius plan to kidnap me while acting all innocent, you have been warned I will alert every single human I know on this earth and that will be the end of your criminal mind."

"Damn! It sucks being caught. Now if we are done with the drama can you, my lady, get off your high balcony and grace me with your honorable presence? I would hate to fight the guards in the middle of the night."

"Fine stay put." With that I collected my things and made my way to the parking, all the way smiling at god knows what.

He had a freaking Porsche 911 Turbo S Cabriolet. He looked like he walked right out of a movie with all suit –tie- jacket in his fancy car. Who was this guy? Long lost son of Bill Gates? I mean it's not like I drooled over guys who had fancy things but I was a goner for all kinds of cars and bikes, only the automobiles not the ones who drove it.

Well he is an exception

And you can shut up snarky Riya.

I am sure my eyes resembled saucers but I collected myself and walked towards him seeing him get out of his prized possession (pun intended) and he was no less attention seeking than the beauty behind him.

"Took your time."

"I see that you don't like the taste of your own medicine."

"That was one time. And it was not on purpose."

"Whatever you say," like hell I was going to believe that.

"Ok, why are you here?"

"I met Sasha when she was talking to you over the phone, after that she wasn't in a very good mood. After pushing her for answers I somehow got the hint that it was because of you. So here I am, and before you go on with your twenty questions I also need help."