"Joon-hyung! I'm glad you're awake. I thought you'd be sleeping. Jin-hyung told me when he stopped by last night you were already past out."

Only because of all these pills they've recently been shoving down my throat. "I was tired yesterday. Remembering things is never not tiring. It takes a lot out of you."

"That reminds me, have you remembered anything?" Jungkook asked, walking next to Namjoon, smiling, the male next to him following him.

Namjoon's eyes left Jungkook and went to the blonde male, making each other stare the other down, eyes boring into each other's souls. Kim Taehyung. He saw how his stare wasn't some random, friendly stare, but one full of malice and regret. But regret what? For doing what he did?

Oh don't play dumb, you know why he told himself as he smiled at Jungkook. Namjoon wasn't going to hold a grudge against him for it because he knew their contracts were the same. He knew he had to in order to keep his reputation. But just because he understood didn't mean he was very fond of him.

Because they were the two people who shouldn't have had something like that against them. He should've denied it and quit. Namjoon would've. So why didn't he? Why did he go through with it?

"...No. Nothing at all. There's still a big piece missing and it's...driving me insane like I just got off of a roller coaster after a good nap. I'm confused more than ever."

"Awe..I'm sure things will come. Don't worry, yeah?" Jungkook reached into his pocket and pulled out a lollipop, holding it out towards Namjoon. "I remember you saying how much you liked them. After we stopped by Taehyung's place so he could get changed we stopped at a convenience store before coming here so I thought I'd get you one."

Namjoon took the lollipop and smiled, his dimples instantly captivating Jungkook. He then popped it into his mouth and looked over at Taehyung, who was staring at his other hand which was balled into a fist with the hidden note.

Namjoon moved the hand to act like he was going to run his fingers through his hair, pushing his hand back and dropping the note behind him and out of sight.

"I'm glad you two stopped by."

"Oh! I feel fucking stupid," jungkook mumbled, throwing a thumb towards taehyung. "I hope you don't mind I brought him along. He was going to walk me to work but I decided to stop first since I didn't see you last night."

"Ah. I was about to ask what business you have with Taehyung-ah," Namjoon said, looking away and towards the window. "I was a little confused.."

"Yeah, most people are when they see him following me like a lost dog-"

"Oh, I know you did NOT just compare me to a lost dog, bunny face," Taehyung pouted, shoving his hands into his pockets, glaring at Jungkook. Jungkook stifled a laugh and spun around to face Tae, reaching out and patting his left cheek. Making Taehyung's face go red.

"So....are you two well acquainted?"

"If you call stalking someone being well acquainted then sure," Jungkook replied, earning another glare from Taehyung.

"I swear if you keep calling me a stalker your body will be found unconscious in a motel building."

Namjoon felt an unnerving chill run through his veins and he gave him a questioning look before looking at Jungkook. Why the Hell is Taehyung wasting his time with someone like Jungkook? I wonder if Jimin knows why.... "Ah. Seeing you two joke around like this makes me feel like Jungkook made a new friend?"

"And you're 100% right on the dot about that," Taehyung teased, moving his hands from his pockets and reaching over, pinching Jungkook's cheeks and making them go a bright red. A knock came from the door, revealing the nurse with more food. She walked over and set it on his lap, bowing.