Chapter 3 - Welcome To Beacon

Bold Font - Time/Location

Italic Font - Thoughts

Four hours had passed since Captain Cross handed in his report to the commander. Cross was currently finishing up his tasks of getting everything ready to move out on the next mission the 204th had. The men had just loaded up the last of the supplies aboard the Shadow Hand while their Jedi commander was on board the bridge. Cross went up to the bridge and found the young Jedi standing over the holotable with a tablet in his hand. The Jedi turned around and noticed Cross standing at attention.

Jedi: "Yes captain?"

Cross: "The supplies have been loaded and we're ready to move out sir."

Jedi: "Good work. Signal the fleet to move to Sullust and regroup with General Windu."

Cross: "Yes sir. The Separatists currently occupy Rugosa, so we're going to have to jump to Dagobah and then to Eriadu in order to get to Sullust as quickly as possible."

Jedi: "Make the necessary preparations captain."

Cross nodded with confirmation and gave a proud salute before moving to the front of the bridge. The Shadow Hand, Blockade Buster, and Pride of Kuat departed from the station and made the first jump to light speed.

Timeskip - Beacon Academy

The airship Ruby and Yang were on slowly descended toward the cliff that held the landing zone for Beacon Academy. The ship then stopped and turned so it was parallel to the platform to unload the passengers. Immediately when the door opened, the blond boy puking from earlier rushed out of the ship to a trash can on his left and let it all out. Ruby, Yang, and the rest of the other students also departed from the ship and started exploring the academy. Yang and Ruby stopped to admire the rather large academy. It was by far the largest they had seen, and the school itself almost looked like Hogwarts. Yang crossed her arms in impression and Ruby started looking around her at all of the other students' weapons.

Yang: "The view from Vale's got nothing on this!"

One weapon in particular caught Ruby's attention and she started ranting on and pointing at the weapon.

Ruby: "Ooh! Ooh! Sis! That kid has a collapsible staff! And she's got a fire sword!"

Ruby started to chase after the student with said sword while Yang tried to keep her sister contained. Yang grabbed Ruby by the hood and pulled her back over.

Ruby: "Ow, ow..."

Yang: "Easy there, little sister. They're just weapons."

Ruby: "Just weapons? They're an extension of ourselves! They're a part of us! They're so cool!"

Yang: "Well why can't you swoon over your own weapon? Aren't you happy with it?."

Ruby then unfolded Crescent Rose and began hugging it while continuing her rant to Yang.

Ruby: "Of course I'm happy with Crescent Rose! I just really like seeing new ones. It's like meeting new people. But better."

Yang placed her hand on Ruby's hood and pulled it over her face.

Yang: "Ruby, come on, why don't you go try and make some friends of your own?"

Ruby: "But why would I need friends when I have you?"

Ruby pulled her hood off from her face just in time to see Yang's friends show up and disappear with her faster than you could say fuck this school.