Dream 2

A/N:

Good news everyone!!

My new character outline is almost complete!

I just have to think of a character name so I can put it into lovely chapters for you awesome readers!

That being said, I will give you SOME clues about this new character and see what you think.

It will be a male OC, and he will be Marcus Kane's son.

SO! Leave a name idea in the comments, or shoot me a message!(:

Anyway, let's get dreaming!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke in a daze, and slowly panic began to run in my veins. The room was all white; the bedding, the furniture, all of it. Even the décor was white. I rose to my feet and explored the room I was in and it didn't take long to discover that it was like the rooms on the ark. Where I could have live... where I SHOULD have lived.

"Hey, kiddo." A male voice spoke.

I spun my head around to see a blonde man smiling at me, which made me even more confused.

"What is this place?" I asked, trying to look around more.

"This is where you should have grown up. You and Clarke should have pulled at eachother's hair here."

As though on queue, two young girls came into the room as they fought over some toy. They vanished just as fast as they appeared. I felt tears swelling in my eyes. This must have been where Clarke grew up.

I wiped a tear away before asking, "Is this where Clarke and Abby lived? With Jake?"

All he did was smile at me and nod toward a work desk. There was a family photo place nicely in the corner. It was the only object in the room that wasn't white. I let out a breath as my hands held onto the cool frame of the picture. More tears swelled my eyes as I saw all 3 of them in a family photo, without me in it. He was Jake.

My eyes instantly snapped up to look at him, "You're my dad?"

He nodded, tears now in his eyes as well. "I see Abby gave you my band. That's good."

I smiled and reached for my neck, feeling his ring dangling from the necklace.

"You risked your life so I could live on the Ark... but the Ark isn't ever real anymore. None of this is real. You died for nothing!" I cried, plopping down onto the couch.

He sighed as he took a spot next to me and taking a hold of my hand, "None of this is for nothing."

"So, what? Are you like my guardian angel or something? Not trying to be a downer, but how do I even know what you look like?"

"I was the first one to hold you when you were born, "He smiled, "You were screaming so loud until I put you into Abby's arms. But I was the first face you saw."

I shook my head and drug my hands through my hair, "What does this mean?"

"Kiddo, this doesn't mean anything. Just know that I have been watching over you, your sister, and your mother. You all survived. You're together."

I couldn't help myself, and I started to laugh, "If you've been overlooking us... that means you saw mom. With Kane... TOGETHER?"

"I knew that was coming," He sighed, joining in on my laugh, "But yes. Regardless, you all are happy. Even you with the Reyes girl, right? You must have a thing for mechanics and engineers."

"She is good with her hands." I shrugged, causing us both to laugh.

"Okay!" He shook his head and scrunching his nose, "That is information dad's do not want to hear!"

We sat there in silence for a moment, just enjoying the other's presence. Finally, reality hit me. This wasn't real. Whenever I wake up for real, he would be gone.

"I know what you're thinking. No, this isn't real. But I get to see you, and I get to tell you how proud I am of you! I get to tell you how much I love you, kiddo!" He smiled, wiping a tear away with his thumb.

"I wish I could have gotten to meet you." I cried harder.

"Me too," He sighed, taking me into a hug, "Me too, but you have to let go."

"I don't want to."

"You have to let go." He spoke again, only this time it was a whisper.

I felt his arms let go of me and he was gone when I opened my eyes. I heard his words one more time, and suddenly everything went dark again.

The dream was over.