Season 1 Ep 12&13

"Clarke, Finn, and Monty are gone!" Bellamy shouted, fear was clearly in his voice. "Probably dead... If you wanna be next and leave then I can't stop you, but no guns are leaving this camp! This camp is the only thing keeping us alive!"

I held my breath at the thought of Clarke being gone, being dead. I finally exhaled when I felt Octavia's fingers intertwine with mine.

"Bell, you're scaring people." She warned.

"Good, they should be scared! The grounders are going to come!" He shouted again, "Get back to work."

He made quick eye contact with me and I clenched my jaw as I made my way back to the drop ship to hide away.

****

I sat in the drop ship, making sure that Miles stayed alive.

"Water...please." He moaned.

"I'll get you some, just stay awake." I smiled, heading outside.

I fetched a small cup of water and headed back inside. I stopped in my tracks when I saw Murphy leaning over Miles, a plastic bag in his hand.

"He stopped breathing, I tried to help him." Murphy stated, clearly lying.

I nodded, spotting a gun on the counter top straight ahead of me. Murphy followed my gaze and saw it as well. We made eye contact before we both bolted for it, but I lost and now had the barrel pointed to my face.

"Why are you doing this?" I started, "I was your friend, Murphy. I helped you."

"You think I wanted you to be in here!?" He shouted, gripping the gun tighter.

"No, you wanted Bellamy... didn't you." I sighed, realizing he was seeking revenge.

"Want Bellamy for what?" A voice broke over my radio. Bellamy's voice.

I then tried to radio back, to warn Bellamy what Murphy had done and what he was planning but all that ended up happening was I got knocked in the face. One minute I was upright with adrenaline, and now I was knocked out cold on the floor.

****

I woke up in a daze, but slowly managed to regain my senses. I heard Octavia outside screaming for me, telling Murphy to let me go and that he would pay.

"Come on, Murphy, you don't want her you want me! So, lets trade." Bellamy's voice spoke calmly over the radio.

"How do we do that, huh?"

"Easy. You open the door, I come in and then you let her go."

Murphy smirked, looking back at me. I lost my respect, so I sent him the nastiest glare that I could manage. That's when Murphy pulled the lever and the door slowly made it to the ground. Bellamy made his way in, slowly, finding me right when he walked in. Murphy then grabbed me and threw me out, closing the door right away.

Octavia stopped me from rolling around further, and untied my hands before engulfing me into a hug.

****

Finally, Raven was able to get the door open so we stormed inside. We saw Bellamy dangling as he hung. Jasper and I ran under him and hoisted him up so he would no longer be suffocating while the others unclipped the rope that brought him to the ground. I sighed in relief when he started to breath.

"Raven, he's okay!" I shouted, knowing she was listening.

We heard a big explosion and found that Murphy used the last of our gun powder to get away.

"Let him go! We have to go find Clarke, Finn, and Monty." Bellamy smirked.

"Bell, wait." I started, "I... I just, thank you." I sighed, engulfing him into a hug.

Our moment was interrupted when we heard voices shouting from outside. "It's Clarke and Finn! Open the gate!"

I made eye contact with Clarke and ran to her, jumping into her arms and hugging her tight.

"It's like you missed me or something." Clarke smiled, returning my hug.

"Shut up."

Finn then reminded Clarke that we needed to leave and get out soon. Which made Bellamy and Clarke say these long speeches to see what the group wanted to do. Stay or leave. We decided to leave, and if we were going to then we had to leave now. We would head to the ocean.

"You saw Lincoln..." Octavia sighed.

I clenched my jaw, "I thought we weren't trusting the grounders anymore?"

"Pack what you can carry." Clarke ordered, "We leave now.

****

We started to make our way out of the camp, gunners were in the front and back of us. We made it quite a way until Octavia, who was up front, told us to stop. At first, we were all confused as to why we stopped. There was nothing in front, nor in the trees. Then out of nowhere, one of our own fell to the ground with a blade in his skull.

"Grounders!" Jasper shouted.

We all bolted back into the camp and shut the door again. We pondered a while before deciding that we weren't going to try leaving again, we were going to fight.

"Gunners, to your posts! Kill them before they kill us!" Bellamy ordered, causing many to scatter.

I noticed Octavia heading for the tunnel and snatched her arm. "What're you doing? You aren't a gunner."

"I have to go find Lincoln." Octavia stated.

I sighed, trying to hide the pain, "Octavia you can't do that, I can't let you go. It's him or me."

I thought she would take me into a hug, or kiss me, or anything. Instead, without another word, she turned back into the tunnel and was gone.

She chose him.

****

Finally, it was happening. There was gun fire, explosions, shouting, all of it. It was an all out war between us and the grounders.

"Everyone in the drop ship, now!" Clarke shouted, kneeling down next to me.

We spotted Bellamy but he was getting beat up by a grounder, the leader.

"They're killing him..." Clarke cried.

Finn and I made eye contact and bolted in to help him, or to at least give him a chance to get inside.

"Wait, no!" We heard Clarke shout, but we still went.

We wrestled with him for awhile, until he threw me aside. I rolled onto my side and looked Clarke in the eyes. Her eyes were red and filled with tears, but I gave her a nod and smiled. Telling her to go inside. Telling her to close the door.

Telling her to let me die.

She closed her eyes in order to bring herself to get up into the drop ship. She disappeared behind the curtains. I let out a sigh, knowing she would be safe and okay.

Not a moment later, the door slowly lifted from the ground.

Finally, the door shut.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No A/N

--kelsey--