Namjoon on the other hand, he was just a downright mess. Yoongi and Hoseok did their best to help the poor boy, but, in the end, only his passion for creating music was able to do that. So no longer was the nerdy Namjoon who wished to become a lawyer with them because now they had a passion-filled Namjoon that worked to make the music he wanted to share with the world. And they weren't going to argue against it.

Namjoon gently clapped his hands together with a small grin, "But what about you guys? I haven't had the time to catch up until now."

"Well, you know, just off doing boring school teacher work as always," Yoongi sighed as if he was exhausted but the smile on his face said the opposite. "The wife and the kids are good as always."

Hoseok wrapped his arm around Yoongi's shoulder even though the older boy shot him a look of disgust that clearly told him to take it off. He then said merrily, "You know me, just single and ready to mingle. I've been traveling with this modeling agency for a while now, but occasionally I still get a chance to dance."

Yoongi finally shoved off Hoseok's arm, "Yah, not just any modeling agency. Tell him what agency you're working for."

Namjoon arched a brow, "Oh? What modeling agency are you modeling for, hyung?"

"It's nothing," Hoseok grumbled, "but the agency I'm currently working with is Gucci."

Namjoon felt his smile grow wider as he nearly wheezed, "My friend is a Gucci model? You mean that you know that famous Gucci model?" He continued. "What was his name?" He snapped his fingers twice before he finally remembered. "Ah, that's right. Kim Taehyung!"

"Oh, does he know him," Yoongi snickered as Hoseok turned as red as a tomato. "The guy won't stop pestering him. He seems to have developed a crush on our friend here."

"Shut up!" Hoseok whined. "He doesn't have a crush on me, he just... wants to mess with me."

"Yeah, in the bedsheets," Yoongi remarked.

Namjoon couldn't help but to cough over his arising giggle. This seemed to have caught both of the men's attention and remind them that they are in fact still at a funeral.

"Anyways," Hoseok added, "he's already fooling around with another one of the models that I sometimes dance with. His name is Jeon Jungkook."

Yoongi smirked, "What about that Park Jimin guy?"

"We do not speak of him," Hoseok said quickly, Adam's apple bobbing.

Yoongi chuckled softly at his reaction and turned to Namjoon to fill him in. "One of the other models is this famous contemporary dancer named Park Jimin. Hoseok over here likes to watch him dance. One time Jimin walked in on him freestyling and joined him. They ended up kissing in the end. You're lucky I'm here to summarize the story for you so you don't have to hear the soppy, romantic version from Hoseok about how exactly he held the kid in his arms or how his forehead sparkled with sweat."

Namjoon laughed at his embarrassed friend. He covered his mouth with his hand to seem polite, but he still couldn't help his dimples making an appearance and his eyes squinting charmingly. He really shouldn't have shut himself off from his friends. They really do bring him some happiness to his day.

"Well, I best be off," Hoseok said as he stretched his arms, a blush still prominent on the apples of his cheeks. "I have a flight to catch at eleven and haven't started packing yet. I'll see you guys later."

Namjoon nodded as did Yoongi, "Bye."

Yoongi then turned to Namjoon and shrugged, "I should probably get back home to the wife and kids. It was nice seeing you, Namjoon."