Chapter 4- Investigation

Start from the beginning

"Crumbled down buildings...and spears sticking out of it...can we even go in it?" Fuyuhiko asked as trio walked towards it, noticing an enterance. "Guess we-"

"Off limits!!" Monomi appeared and pushed the trio away. "Off limits? This building or the property?" Sonia asked highly confused. "This building. Apparently, these are all Monokuma's unused execution methods...except the doll" Monomi explained and vanished, making the trio look at each other before looking around again. 

Not much was said between the trio after that, but everybody was on edge at this point.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

The group decided to meet up at one of the factories after exploring. "Okay, he has lost his damn mind" Fuyuhiko mumbled as they looked around for a bit. "I see he's keen on killing us all...I think" Chiaki said, touching one of the computers and it turned on. Nagito appeared on the screen.

"I wasn't kidding when I said I was going to kill you all. Traitors, if you care about everyon on this island,  deactivate the bomb and save everyone"

"He's lost it. Even the trait-" Chiaki interrupted Akane and stepped up, swiping her handbook against the scanner.

Denied

"Well, Chiaki isn't the traitor, that's for sure" Hajime sighed as everyone panicked and took cover as the timer kept counting down. As soon as the time went out, fireworks exploded from the boxes. Everyone looked towards the fireworks and stood up. 

"F-fireworks?" Sonia said confused as everyone surrounded the boxes once it was safe. "W-well then..." Kazuichi mumbled as the monitor turned on, getting everyone's attention.

"I lied. I really don't have the guts to kill anyone on the island. Regardless of that, I will expose the traitors no matter what, even if one of them decides to kill me"

"Nagito has officially lost his damn mind" Hajime said as everyone sighed, walking out the place and went towards the next building. As soon as Akane opened...kicked...the door, the Monokuma cardboards fell and hit something, starting a big fire.

"What the hell!?" Akane coughed, looking around. "Wait! There was water bottles in the other factory. Let's get those" Sonia said, making everyone go back to the previous factory, grabbing a few bottles and rushed back towards the factory.

"Okay? Now what?"

"What else? Throw it!" Fuyuhiko shouts and tossed his bottle, making everyone do the same, not knowing the consequences of throwing the bottles. Instead of calming down the fire, it expanded and almost reached to where they were standing at, making everyone run back outside again.

"What the hell? Why is the fire expanding? Wasn't that water??" Kazuichi asked, looking back towards the building as it was growing in flames. A few moments later, a firetruck appeared out of nowhere and started spraying water on the building.

"My precious cardboards!!!!" Monokuma shouted as the fire started to die down. "Card...boards?" Sonia asked as the fire completely died down, making Monokuma jump out of the truck and rushed inside the building. Everyone followed him inside to see the burnt cardboards and everything else inside the building.

"Oh...that...cardboard...." Sonia trailed off as everyone started to look around. Everything was either burnt or wet.   "Hey...why do I smell blood alongside smoke...?" Akane asked, walking towards the back of the factory, making everyone go towards her and look around themselves.

"Why is the scent strong here...?" Fuyuhiko mumbled as Hajime peeled back the curtain that covered a corner of the factory. As soon as he pulled the curtains back, it fell to the ground, displaying the gruesome scene before them.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

*Arian's POV*

"Attention, attention. A body has been discovered. Now then, after a certain period of time, we will begin with the trial"

"What the hell..." Akane mumbled as everyone stared at Nagito's body. His eyes was filled with terror and his body was badly beaten. A spear was resting in his chest and a bottle was resting little ways past Nagito's head. If he learned how to shut his fucking mouth, he probably would've been alive still...maybe not.

"Wow...they really wanted to shut him up..." Fuyuhiko pointed out as I slowly backed away from them and walked out of the area, keeping an illusion with them to, once again, not arouse suspicion...and to clean up.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

"There was barely any time to investigate!" Kazuichi groaned as everyone was at Monokuma Rock, waiting for the escalator to come out of his mouth. "I agree...barely 30-45 minutes..." Sonia trailed off and sighed.

"You're being awfully quiet, Rion...you didn't do it, did you?" Chiaki whispered in my ear as I hummed. "No...Think of this Final Trial as a thank you, Chiaki...I should've thanked you a long time ago..." I mumbled as the escalator appeared, letting everyone get on, making me and Chiaki the last two.

The last trial was about to commence...

And I'm the killer...

This trial determines alot of things...

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Chapter 4: Daily and Deadly Life●
●END●

Collecting Data
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Data Collected.
.
.

.
.

View Data?:
.
.

.
  Yes?       ●          No?
.

.

.
.

Students Alive: 7/17
.
.
.

Students Dead:
.
.
.

.

.

Nagito Komaeda
Unknown

●Word Count: 1369●