~08~

It's been a few months since the Avengers found out about Hydra and Clint is looking more and more stressed everyday. However, I am just as stressed, waiting for something to happen is killing me. It's only a matter of time before someone finds me and my secret comes out. I've been trying to gain the courage to tell Clint myself before her finds out from someone else but I can't bring myself to do it.

I curl into the corner of the sofa as I wonder about Clint's reaction to my past when it eventually comes out. Will he hate me? Will he leave me? Maybe he will be fine once he hears that I had no choice, maybe he'll listen.

Flashback

"Who are you?" a six year old girl asks timidly afraid of what might happen to her. A tall middle aged man smirks down at the girl and grabs her face harshly pulling it up to look at him.

"We are Hydra," he states with a Russian accent. "And you are going to learn. Learn to be the best killer we have. Of course you are going to have to survive training first," he spits as he pulls her into a room with about ten other scared girls her age.

7 Years Later 

Russian = Bold

A blonde twelve year old girl struggles in the hold she's in. Hayley looks at the girl that she has in her hold choking the life out of her and then looks to her teacher who nods. With that nod Hayley takes a deep breath and harshly snaps the blondes neck. "Congratulations Hayley, you have killed the last of your classmates and now it's time for your first mission," the teacher states as she hands Hayley a file. The now thirteen year old nods taking the file knowing that she has to do this.

"Failure to complete this mission will result in punishment. It would be wise to complete this mission," the teacher tells her and walks away leaving Hayley alone.

End Flashback

"Can you get that?" Clint asks from the kitchen when someone knocks on the door.

"Sure," I reply heading to the door. I open the door to find Mary waiting, I move to the side to let her in. "Hey."

"Hey, where's...." she asks but I cut her off by pointing at the kitchen door that Clint has just walked through. "Ah....you look as stressed as I do."

Clint rolls his eyes playfully, "thanks." I giggle in amusement, he shoots me a playful glare.

"What?" I ask innocently. He shakes his head in mock anger causing Mary and I to laugh.

"What's up Mary?" Clint asks getting back on topic. She sighs and hands Clint a folder, "we have a mission." he takes the folder, opens it and groans throwing his head back.

"I hate these types of missions, they're so boring," he exclaims as Mary and I watch him amused by his reaction.

"Anyway.... You heard anything more about Hydra?" Mary asks as we sit down in the living room.

"Nope, not much," he replies.

"You know I heard a rumour that the Winter Soldier and the Angel of Death are Hydra," she comments. I tense slightly at the mention of my old name.

Clint scoffs, "it would make sense that two of the most ruthless assassins were Hydra." Mary hums in agreement while sigh quietly. Judging by the way they talk about me they would definitely hate me if they found out who I am.

After Mary leaves Clint and I decide to settle down for the night. As I brush my hair I look in the mirror to see Clint looking even more stressed so I get up and go over to sit myself in his lap. He looks up at me and smiles as I lean in to kiss him. I quickly deepen the kiss and turn so i'm straddling him, I smirk and push him down so i'm still sitting on him. He smirks up at me as I take off my shirt and lean down for another kiss. Clint rolls us over so he's on top without breaking the kiss which leaves him smirking against my lips.