Convenient Love

A/N: How about a little Austim love? I know I've been doing mostly Tidam, Tivi, and Avam lately. I hope you enjoy this ;)

Austin couldn't help it. If his ass didn't look so good in those jeans, he wouldn't stare so much. If his sense of humor wasn't so great, he wouldn't laugh at all his jokes and sarcastic comments. Austin poked fun at him all the time for this or that. Much like what small boys did when they liked a girl but were too immature to actually say it. They acted out.

He was getting irritated with Austin. With his jokes, his snide comments, his pranks. Austin knew just how far to push the slightly taller man before he'd reach his limits. Then he'd back off for a few days and start all over. Whenever he'd get angry, he got a bit aggressive and that turned Austin on. He didn't know why but it did.

Rob was the only straight man in the band. Tim was bisexual, Adam was bisexual, Austin and Chance were both gay. Tim was divorced after only a year and a half of marriage. The band had rallied around him as he went through hell with their now ex-tour manager. Austin had felt a certain sadness for the bass man seeing how depressed he had gotten over the ordeal. Despite his usual teasing, he did his best to cheer his friend up whenever he saw the depressed moods coming over the Texan.

A year and a half had passed since then and Tim was back to his usual sarcastic self. It made Austin happy to see him smiling, laughing, and joking around again and actually mean it. That also meant that he had returned to his teasing, joking, and pranks. One day it had nearly gone too far and the rest of the band were shocked to watch the display.

Tim had had enough of Austin's remarks and pranks. After asking him several times to stop, the tenor kept on. He thought he knew Tim's limits and wasn't quite there yet. The bass man was having a bad day and Austin wasn't making it any better. One snide remark was all it took. Tim shoved the tenor up against the wall and rested his forearm against Austin's throat. His pupil's dilated as he stood there staring into Tim's eyes.

"I fucking told you to stop it!" Tim growled, voice dropping significantly since he was angry.

"I...I'm sorry. I didn't mean to really piss you off." Austin stuttered, heart hammering in his ears.

"When I ask you nicely to stop doing shit, that fucking means stop. Do I make myself clear?" Tim pressed his arm further against Austin's throat as he held him against the wall.

Since he couldn't really speak, due to Tim's arm pressing against his windpipe, he just nodded. Blood was rushing southward and he hoped Tim didn't notice. Or anyone else for that matter.

"Tim! Let him go!" Chance stated.

The bass man growled again, staring into Austin's now-near dark blue eyes, before he released his hold on the tenor then stalking to his dressing room. Everyone watched as their bass singer walked away which gave Austin time to readjust himself and hide his erection. His erratic breathing could easily be explained by Tim pressing on his windpipe. Chance quickly walked over to him to see if he was alright. He laughed and said he was fine and that he really didn't mean to push Tim's buttons so much.

"Yeah well he shouldn't have done what he did either." Rob exclaimed earning a head nod from the other two.

"Are you sure you're alright?" Adam looked at his friend with concern.

"I'm fine. Maybe need a bottle of water but I'm ok." Austin smiled at the trio.

Austin liked the reaction he got from Tim. Aggressive Tim was super hot to Austin. Chance excused himself to go talk to his friend. Rob decided he'd go to his dressing room and call his wife and little girl. Adam went with Austin to get some water. The blond was very worried about Austin and Tim. The tenor seemed to really enjoy pushing the bass singer's buttons and he couldn't figure out why. Sure, they all loved teasing one another. Austin seemed to take it to a whole other level. Only with Tim, though.

The Tale's WillowOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara