Monday

-

I was lying on my bed, reading a book about psychopaths. I like those kinds of books. I am interested in psychology and stuff.

For now i live in high school dorm. It is my first year here. Actually I don't have any friends or know people well here because the year just started.

I felt really tired and went to sleep. I heard something moving. 

It's 3am.

 What's this? I turned on the light and saw a man with a knife standing next to my bed. He wore black mask and hat covering his face, black hoodie, gloves, jeans and shoes. The knife was in blood.

Y/N: "Wh- who are you" I suttered.

???: "You're next" He said quietly.

I felt myself sweating when he came closer. He made a move to stab me. I screamed and woke up. What a nightmare... I stand up to drink water, took towel and went to academic bathroom. After quick shower I came back to room. 

6am. 

I don't need go back to sleep. I dressed up, went to cafeteria on breakfast, then on lessons. Time flew fast and school time ended.

After finishing homework, I decided to go for a walk to a park near dorm. I hoped there won't be many people, but I was wrong. My anxiety woke up. Kids screaming, people dancing to loud music nearby. I didn't know what's happening to me. My vision got blurred. I tried to find a place to sit and rest a bit, but there wasn't. 

One

Two

Three

I passed out. 

-

You will see in next chapter.