3.

30th December 2019...

Ji Sae's P.O.V

"Chicken! Eomma! Wooo~ cheese! Oh eomma! Chocolates! Ohhhh eomma!!!!! Banana milk!!" - Jeon Jisoo screamed happily in the supermarket.

"Jeon Jisoo, behave." - i said, while eyeing on the shopping list.

"Jisoo-ya, come here." - Jungkook called. I don't know what he did but when i keep the shopping list, Jisoo is in Jungkook's arms. Since this baby boy knows how to walk, he's been running around a lot. And he runs fast, just like his dad. We're in the supermarket to get some ingredients. My parents and parents in law planned to celebrate the New Year, and they booked a chalet.

So we decide to bbq some food, buy some snacks, here and there. "Will Rion hyung be there too?" - i asked.

"No, Rion hyung will not be there. He'll be with Jimin samchun and Irene imo, and his grandparents." - Jungkook explained.

"How about Yoonha?" - Jisoo asked.

"Min Yoonha? Ah that dongsaeng? Same thing." - Jungkook answered. I grab a cart, and keep my eyes on what i need to buy. Both Jeons just follow me from behind. I grab different kind of ingredients, snacks, soft drinks, and just put it in the cart.

After I'm done, both Jeons are still talking. Jisoo is just curious of everything, thank god Jungkook answers them well. I pay for everything, Jungkook put Jisoo down and help me with carrying the plastic bags. "Can you carry this for me, baby boy?" - i asked, showing him a small plastic bag of banana milk. He nods happily with a smile. Jisoo grabs the plastic bag, while i grab the other bags.

Since both my hands are full, same goes to Jungkook, Jisoo is walking on his own. "Don't go anywhere, follow eomma and appa." - i warned Jisoo.

"Okay~" - he answers, smiling. Yet, I don't believe him. He's still a kid. So i let Jungkook walk ahead, Jisoo follow his appa from behind and i trailed the both of them. Jisoo sings the kids songs while walking. I can't help but smile. Seeing a small Jungkook sing, is so cute.

In the chalet...

This is my first time meeting Jungkook's older brother. I didn't even know about him. I don't spend a lot of time with my parents in law, explains why I didn't know his existence. I always thought Jungkook is the only child. Plus, I didn't see his hyung during our wedding day, or any family occasions. My 4 siblings, with their husbands and wives along with their kids are here too.

So, it's a little crowded. Each of my siblings, bring more food to bbq later on. My nephews and niece are so happy to see their baby cousin, Jisoo. So while we're unpacking the foods, ingredients, the kids sit in the living room watching the tv with their grandparents. "Ya, why is this section filled with the same milk?" - Tae Hyun oppa asked.

"My husband and my son needs it." - i explained while arranging the banana milks in the fridge.

"Oof. Can i have on-"

"Don't think of it." - i cut him. Tae Hyun oppa rolls his eyes and his wife laughs. Anyways, let me tell you how huge this chalet is. It definitely doesn't feel like a chalet. It feels like a real house. Our chalet faces the sea, 2 floors. The second floor, a wide balcony, a bbq pit, tables, comfortable chairs, swimming pool. And in the inside, are rooms. There are 8-9 rooms with their own bathroom, so each family gets one.

Downstairs, on the first floor, there's a huge kitchen, huge living room with sofas and a huge tv, 2 bathroom. Its huge right. My siblings with their partners, prepare the food that wants to be grilled or bbq, while Jungkook, his hyung and I, went to the second floor to clean the bbq pit.