Fun day pt. 2

Leafy POV:

Oh yeah! After a refreshing morning at the arcade, it's time to explore the mall! But I don't know where to go. Hey, I know! We're going to go shopping at different stores! I heard that Firey's card would also be accepted at stores....

"Hey Firey! Do you want to go shopping at a few stores!"

"Sure thing, Leafy! Let's go to that new game shop, Endgame!"

"Oooooh, sounds like a mysterious name! Let's go!"

"Uh, Leafy, we don't have a map."

"Oh! Have you never been to the mall before?"

"Yeah... Except for times when I watched movies..."

"Well, Let me teach you something. Whenever you go to a mall, there will be a map around somewhere. And they even have free Wi-Fi!"

"Oh, huh. Hey, is that the map you saw earlier?"

"Yep! Look at the top left!"

When Firey looked at the top left, I also pointed to the shop labeled "Endgame"

"See, Firey? Next time you go to the mall, there will be maps all around this place"

"Okay, thanks Leafy!"

Firey POV:

Huh. I never knew that there would be a map there. Well, let's go to Endgame!

*timeskip 10 minutes later

OMOOMOOMOOMOOMOOMOOMOOMOOMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This place is a gamer's heaven!(Like me. :)) While I was staring at the games, I saw Leafy talking to the clerk out of the corner of my eye, but who cares? I want to immerse myself into these games. Good God, these games look awesome! There was also a few T.V's at the corner of the rooms. I started playing MarioCart, (I purposely spelled "MarioKart" wrong, because I needed a different name.) and soon, Leafy joined me. She was actually pretty good at MarioCart! "Wow, Leafy. I neer knew you were also a gamer!"

"Yeah. Do you want to video call sometime to play online games?"

"Sure! Now let's go check out the other stores!"

*timeskip 20 minutes later

"Ooh! I wanna go to the clothing shop! They have a lot of the latest fashion!"

"Really? I'd figured I'd be reluctant to go there, and you would have to persuade me."

"Well, you can play their 3ds's on the wall. Sample them!"

"Okay! After this, we are eating. I AM STARVING!"

"Chill out, Firey! It's probobly only going to take 20 minutes."

"Okay then..."

*timeskip EXACTLY 20 minutes later

"Leafy? It's been 20 minutes already..."

"Oh? It has? Well, then I'll just check out these things and go to the food court to satisfy your grumbling stomach."

"Ha, ha, ha, ha."

*timeskip 5 minutes later

Leafy POV:

OMTOMTOMT. This feels just like a date. I can't believe I sorta... asked Firey to go to the mall? Eh. Time to buy something.

"Firey? What do you want to eat for lunch?"

"Uh... It all looks good. Surprise me!"

"So anything?"

"Yup! Just don't get me anything with eggplant."

"Don't tempt me."

Wow, I forgot how big the food court was! I think I'm going to get him a sandwich from SubDirection. (Basically subway, but another version.) Also, maybe prank him by taking coffee and saying it's Coke. I love pranking Firey. His reactions are always cute. That's why I like him! Time to go to SubDirection! Wait, is that Ice Cube?

"Hi Leafy!"

"Wow, Ice Cube! I didn't know you work here!"

"Yeah, I work here during the weekeds. SubDirection also reminds me of home, when I used to make sandwiches by myself. Why are you here, Leafy?"

"Uhhmm..."

"It's because of Firey, is it?"

"Yeah..." I admit.

"If you want to please him, get him the white forest ham! I heard he likes that kind of meat very much!"

"Okay! Thanks for the advice, Icy!"

"Anytime, Leafy!"

"Okay, Let me get the white forest ham, along with lasagna cheese, pickles, tomatoes, and ranch dressing. Also, while you heat it, can I get a cup of cold coffee? I want to prank Firey by saying it's Coke."

"Sure, Leafy! I like that idea of Coke equals coffee."

*timeskip 10 minutes later

"Here you go, Firey! I got us both a subway sandwich, which we'll share, and a bottle of Coke for you!"

"Okay! Thanks Leafy!"

I watch him apprehensively as he takes a sip of the coffee...

"BLECH! BLEARG! BAAH!"

"Haha! I pranked you!"

"I swear, Leafy, if you weren't my friend, I'd punch you right now."

"Go ahead! I know you won't hurt me!"

"Ah, it's good knowing that you trust me..." He takes a few strides forward, and lightly slaps me on the shoulder.

"Hmm... Better finish our lunches! Otherwise we will be starving when we go to the amusement park next to here."

"Do you want to have a speed-eating contest?"

"As long as we're not messy!"

"Alright then... 3, 2, 1, START!"

*timeskip 1 minute later

Firey POV:

Oh my oxygen. I finished first, but if I hadn't drunk my coffee so fast I would have lost.

"Okay, Now should be the time to head on out to the amusement park!"

A/N

Whewf! Sorry for not updating in a long time. Although it was a few days... I will not continue this book until it gets 220 views, 20 votes, or 30 comments! (Sorry, I was becoming more demotivated, because of what other people said. I really want to cry right now, so I better do the outro. Like, C-c-com-ment... a-and f-f-fol-low!!!*sobs* Ep-p-picem-mrald o-out!!!