Trick or Treat!

First of all, I will always update with holidays I think that are important. For example, if I update on a Monday, and Christmas is right after it, then I will do another update on the day or the day after the day after Christmas. Enjoy the holiday updates! This one goes out to Halloween! SpOoKy ScArY sKeLeToNs!!!(sorry I'm a few days late)

Firey POV:

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP BE-

"SHUT UP STUPID ALARM CLO-HEY IT'S HALLOWEEN!!! YAAAY!"

I am literally and metaphorically dancing with glee.

OMOOMOOMOOMOOMOOMOOMOOMOOM-

BRING! BRING! BRING! BRI-

"Hello?"

"Hi Firey!"

"Hey Leafy!"

"So, are you ready for Halloween? Or are you still drunk?"

"Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha. Yeah! Of course I'm ready!"

"Oh yeah! Needle was in the school council and she said this year they're going to have a costume contest! You're dressed up as a Fire, right?

"Haha, very funny. What are you dressed up as? A Leaf?"

"Haha, looks like we both predicted our costumes together!"

*timeskip to homeroom

(chatter)

"SHUT UP AND GET IN YOUR SEATS!!!"

This is going to be a long day till the contest...

*timeskip to the Duo Costume contest

Leafy POV:

OMT. (OMT is for "oh my tree") It's our turn next! Golf ball and Tennis ball are also competing in the contest too! After all, they are one of the brainiest and nicest couples! Or a duo. That's what Golf Ball says they are. I think they're a cute couple!

"Next contestants, Leafy, Firey, Come on up!"

"Oh Boy. That's our signal."

"Okay. Let's give it our best shot!"

We walk onto the stage...

*time skip to announcements for who won the contests

Leafy POV:

"Alright, we will be announcing the winners of each category now!"

"The winner for the funniest costume is... GELATIN!!!"

We all start congratulating Gelatin, who looks very pleased with himself.

"The winner for the cutest costume is... ROCKY!!!"

Wow, Rocky? I never knew he was cute. Now all the girls will start hitting on him, even though he is a mute.(XD)

"The winner for the creative costume is... well well well, looks like we have a tie between PIN AND COINY!!!"

Wow. Pin and Coiny? I knew they were creative, but they tied? Wow!

"The winners for the duo are... Wow! Another tie! GOLF BALL AND TENNIS BALL, TYING WITH THEM ARE LEAFY AND FIREY!!!"

WOAH!  YAY! We won the duo contest with GB and TB!!! Never knew that we would tie! Now everybody is congratulating us on the tie. Although we all know that GB and TB together are the best duo ever.

"And the costume that was most liked..... is..........Yeah, I need a drum roll."

We all start drumming our desk, I could hear the whole school of Announcer=4x drumming, making a lot of noise... and the announcement!

"THE WINNER IS... FLOWER!!!"

Woah. Now Match finally gets what she deserves. She has to learn that the world doesn't revolve around her. Flower starts to squeal.(Yup she's PRETTY nice in my story.[no pun intended])

"RRRRRGGHHH!!!"

We all turn around, and start laughing at a red-faced Match. She is no match for the match.(lol got that reference?)

I can't wait to go trick-or-treating!

*timeskip to 7:30

Firey POV:

DING-DONG!

I get up, go grab the candy that we were supposed to give out. I open the door, and said:"Here you go kidswooaAAAHHH!!!!"

I see Leafy, dressed in her spectacular costume.

"Heehee... Did I scare you?"

"Yup.Now... LETS GO GRAB THAT CANDY!!!"

"Stop overreacting, Firey."

"You're right. But still, LETS GO!"

*timeskip to 2 hours later

"Man, I got so much candy!"

"Firey, I'm so tired. Mind if I stay at your house for the night? It's a weekend, anyways."

"Sure! But.. As the tradition, we gotta sort out the candy! Let's go to my room and sort out the candy!"

*Timeskip 10 min later(Geez what is up with all of these timeskips?)

".. And that should conclude our candy. All right... time to sleep! Or do you wanna stay up and have some midnight video games?"

"I'll stay up, because I ate too much candy. Alright, what do you wanna play?"

"Hmm... I got a single player game called Crystal Towers 2. Wanna try it?"

"Sure!"

Alright people, got the Halloween chapter done. Crystal Towers 2 is actually a fun game! If you people have Steam, you guys should definitely try it! But I only have the demo since I'm only 13... And I want it so badly... So could you friend me on Steam so I could get some friends? And maybe, if you guys are generous people, maybe, possibly... get me the game? ALRIGHT BRAIN I SAID IT GEEZ SO NO NEED TO TAKE YOUR RAGE ON THESE POOR INNOCENT PEOPLE!!! Also, my username on Steam is "epicemrald"(same as my wattpad account name) Alright, outro time. Like, Comment and Follow! Epicemrald OUT!!!

P.S. I want to create a Woody x Teardrop fanfic. Do you guys think this is god, or naw?