Second Project Game!

Weeeeelll.... I have nothing to do, so here you go! Got another chapter done!(Also I got it done because you  guys are amazing [:)])

Firey POV:

Well, 2 days after that Halloween sleepover, it was Monday again. Geez, can't believe the weekend passed so fast! Right now I'm eating breakfast, with Leafy. Yep, I invited over to have breakfast with me. So what do I do when Leafy comes over? Talk!

"Hey Leafy,"

"Yeah?"

"Y'know, I feel really weird right now, 'cause I ate too much candy yesterday."

Leafy sighs."I will never understand boys..."

"Oh yeah? I will never understand girls..."

"Too bad! You will always understand girls as long as I'm here!"

I check my phone, to see what time it is. Uuuuuuhhhhhhh... What? I woke up an hour earlier than usual??? Why?

"Leafy, why are we up an hour earlier than usual?"

"Daylight savings!"

"Oh yeah! I forgot about that!"

"So, wanna watch a movie until school starts?"

"Sure!"

*timeskip to homeroom

Leafy POV:

(indistinct chatter)

"SHUT UP AND GET IN YOUR SEATS!!! TODAY THERE WILL BE ANOTHER IN-SCHOOL PROJECT!!!"

People start saying:"Ooohh, what is it?" and "Tell us!!! Tell us!!!"

"Very well. I will announce the people who scored 95% and higher on the last letter. They are............. EVERYBODY!!!! But........ Match scored a 94.99%. Just kidding! Match failed it completely, not like all of those other wonderful letter writers, so it's a zero for Match!!! That should be enough to start taking things seriously here."

"UUURRRGGGHHHH!!!!"

Haha... Match got what she deserved again. Serves her right for what she did.

Then Eraser says:"Proffessor Four, can you please tell us what the second contest is now?"

"Very well, Eraser. The second project will be taking place today in the gym! It is a game of dodgeball!!!"

(Loud chattering)

"SHUT UP AND GET TO THE GYM!!!"

*timeskip 6 minutes later

"The rules are simple. Once you get touched by the ball, you're out. But if you catch it, the person who threw it is out. The gym will decrease as you play by me. The last three standing gets full credit, the next ten people will get an A, the next ten will get a B, and the rest of you will get an F. Ya got that?"

"Yes Professor Four!"

I see Match hasn't talked yet. Thank god.

"GO!!!"

As soon as Prof. Four shouted go, the floor was covered with rubber balls. I threw balls at random people, and soon saw Firey. As I looked at him, a ball almost came in contact with me, and would've if I hadn't saw it at the last second. Ahhh! I love the game of dodgeball. Lots of people play this game a lot, so naturally, I play it too. After a few minutes, it was down to me, Snowball, Blocky, Firey, and TB. Snowball got Blocky out first. Typical Snowball, making friends, and backstabbing them at the last second. I talked to TB to get Snowball out, and he hurled the ball he had at Snowball, officially knocking him out.

"Yay! We're in the top 3!"

"SHUT UP!!! As to those who got into the top 26, congratulations. However, to those who recieved a F, BOOO!!!!"

Well, guess that's that.

Well, I had nothing to do today, so might as well write a chapter! Btw, I made up my mind about a new fanfiction. If you think I should write a Woodrop fanfic (Woody x Teardrop), please vote on this story. If it gets more than 20 votes, then I will write one. If below, then Nah... If you are a pokemon  mystery dungeon fan, please check out my other fanfiction, "The Best Exploration Team" Outro time! Like, Comment, and Follow! Epicemrald out!