Part 38

Part 38

Next day.

Aashi was standing in front of Khushi who was pacing in the living room restlessly. They were waiting for Arnav's arrival. Arnav came home and understood seeing their faces that something was terribly wrong. He raised his eyebrows looking at Aashi like "What happened"? She widened her eyes looking at Khushi.

Khushi: Ask me what happened today.

Arnav: What happened Khushi?

Khushi: Do you know what your lovely daughter did?

Arnav: What she did?

Khushi: She punched a boy on his face today

Arnav got horrified hearing that.

Arnav: Why Baby?

Aashi: He teased me, Dad. At first, I didn't react. But how dare he drag my hair? So I gave a punch on his face. He started bleeding Dad. What could I do? She asked innocently.

Arnav: But what's the necessary to hit him instantly? You should have complained to your teacher.

Khushi: That's what I'm saying. (looking at Aashi) How could you raise your hand on someone so frequently? We taught you Karate for self-defense doesn't mean you can hit your classmates.

Arnav and Khushi were so stubborn in teaching karate to Aashi. They want her to be brave and independent as that's the most important thing for a girl these days. But she never raised her hand on anyone like today. This is the first time she behaved like this.

Arnav: Wait Khushi, I don't think she might have hit him just because of teasing her.

Khushi looked at Aashi perplexed who was silent.

Arnav: Aashu, tell me what happened? Dad is here for you. We will face everything. Ok?

Aashi( in gauzy tone): He proposed to me, Dad.

Khushi dropped her jaw in shock. Of course, she had seen many students doing and getting punishments often. Today that problem is knocking her door too. She turned her attention to their conversation.