Part 9

Part 9

Shashi and Garima rushed to Khushi, tapped her cheek, Sprinkled water, but zero use. She was deeply unconscious. Guptas wondered Khushi looked "untouched". She was in her bridal Lehanga which was looking tidy. She looked fresh as if she got ready some time ago.

What would have happened? Who had done this to her? It was clear, whoever it was; their intention is nothing more than to stop this marriage. They dialed Shyam. In no time he came and took Khushi to the hospital.

Shyam has no doubt, it must be Aman. He filed the complaint against Aman. He saw Aman was sitting inside the coffee shop. Shyam called the Police and they came there to arrest him. Shyam was shocked when Aman handed over the "anticipatory bail". They returned back unable to do anything. Shyam gritted his teeth looking at him.

Shyam: I know what you are up to.

Aman: And I too know what you are up to unlike before. Or else I would have stopped you when you helped my sister to elope.

Shyam: She loved him that's why I helped her. She is happy in her life. When she is happy, you too should feel happy. As a brother what do you want more than her happiness?

Aman(sarcastically): See who is talking? Where was your concern when it comes to your own sister?

Shyam: what do you mean?

Aman: Didn't you hear what Akash's mother told? That your sister was not interested in this marriage from the beginning? If she is not interested then what's the point in getting married to Akash?

Shyam: She would have told that in disappointment.

Aman: oh really?

Shyam: Yes, Khushi would have told me if she was not interested.

Aman: what about Akash then? Why he told the same in front of the crowd if it was not true?

Shyam(gritting his teeth): It's none of your business.

Aman: See, again you proved that you are not a genuine person. You can do good for my sister then it's good. But if I talk about it then is it wrong?

Shyam: Why did you leave Delhi suddenly?

Aman: Ohh that one? I just wanted to see Marine Drive. He smirked.

Shyam: Is all like a joke to you?

Aman: Not at all. Believe it or not, I'm not kidnapped your sister.

Shyam(losing his patience): Then why the hell did you apply for anticipatory bail?

Aman: Am I that idiot? Don't I know what will you do? I got anticipatory bail, or else I would have been behind the bar by now.

Shyam: You will pay for this Aman.

Aman: I'm just doing to what I'm already paid.

Shyam went from there giving a cold stare to Smirking Aman.

City Hospital

Khushi was still unconscious. She was under observation. She was examined by the doctors. The effect of "chloroform" was not letting her woke up. Akash was waiting outside the room with his mother. He was happy that Khushi was looking "fresh". He can console his mother at any cost. But Shashi and Garima didn't welcome the mother and son nor did they show any interest in them. It's Shyam who was so happy about their presence.